Sue Wilson will be back on your TV screens today and tomorrow showcasing her fabulous die range featuring the swiss collection. I will be standing in for Sue On Monday and thought I would show you some of the samples and demos I have prepared to use when I take the baton from Sue!
Heres a few more pictures to whet your appetites lol
Im travelling up north again today as I am demoing at Crafty Company in Fleetwood ( Near Blackpool) tomorrow for Tram Sunday so if you are visiting then pop in tomorrow and say!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card, love the colourway. Looking forward to Sue's shows and also yours on Monday. Love Hochanda , CE team work better without presenters, but that is only my opinion.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteYou're certainly a busy bee John! Look forward to the shows and seeing how this card is made.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Pretty card John, looking forward to seeing how its made.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA great card today, I will have to record yours and Sue's shows.
I hope you manage to get a break, you are working so hard.
Maggie
Beautiful John. Right up my street this is. Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour you have used here for this great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the colour on this one. Really pretty card.
Anne M xxx
Very pretty John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. I'm looking forward to the shows.
B xx
Gorgeous card, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
HI JOHN, BEAUTIFUL CARD - LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR OTHER SAMPLES AND YOUR DEMOS.
ReplyDeleteHUGS, ROSE
Gorgeous card again today John. I,m stillcatching up on shows and will now have more to record!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, a beautiful card this morning and I love the colour choice and the design. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Beautiful card. Will be watching on Monday, don't work too hard. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, a gorgeous card, looking forward to the shows. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Stunning card John my favorite colour the dies are brill thank you love June Horrocks xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful card John
ReplyDeleteFab card. Looking forward to the upcoming shows of both of you.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteCan't beat a bit of teal. Lovely card.
Enjoy your day in Fleetwood. My great uncle used to order his kippers from there lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x
Can't wait to see how you created this on your show john x its beautiful x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, sorry a bit late today, lovely card from the swiss collection, will be watching Sue later today and hoping to get some more tips.
ReplyDeleteSorry I deleted the previous comments because I forgot to say enjoy Fleetwood, I know you will have a brilliant time.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTruly Stunning!!!!!!!
Hugs From Sam xxx
Stunning. That is absolutely gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteStunning. That is absolutely gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteA stunning card John I look forward to seeing all the shows xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a gorgeous card look forward to seeing on Monday.
ReplyDeleteXxx
Beautiful card and colour. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and nice to see a card made with just one die set
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting to like Teal.
Love Nancy
Hi John. Nice to see teal card making a re-appearance. Stunning card as always. Hopefully I will be able to watch you on TV. The Sky man called today and apparently the problems we are having are due to the large oak tree in the garden next door. Every time the wind blows we lose the sky signal. Also our modem gave up the ghost on Wednesday night so I now have no internet connection. I am sitting at my brother's flat at the moment using his Wi-Fi. The sooner we sell the house the better :-(
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
John this is very different but still absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love it and that beautiful colours.