I'm introducing the brand new paper cuts dies form Creative Expressions. The festive range of four dies are simply stunning and are designed to emulate the effects you get with hand paper cutting but without the fuss!
I decided to seat, as I would, with box using all four of the dies cut in ancient copper pearl card and mounted onto an acetate box.
I thought this was a great way to show all four and introduce them before I launch them on Hochanda as the ODS at 8pm on Wednesday night!
The main die shown on the first side is the Christmas tree and to highlight the border I filled the space with silver PVA dimensional glue. this gives the mother of pearl frame that is visible when you look carefully lol
The next side shows the festive baubles die on the right and the reindeer on the left .
Over the next couple of days I will be showing a few more samples as Ive made loads!!
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's sample us gorgeous, i have seen these dies already for sale, there on my wish list xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Fabulous shows yesterday, love your christmas designs. Like Julie, I've seen the new CE dies on sale but I like to see what they do before I buy so I'll be glued to the ODS on Wednesday. Sue x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh I was right when I saw those creations in your craft room, I have the reindeer one, have cut it out and it look great, now I am looking forward to seeing your samples and what you do with the dies on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteyes I was right to I saw this on your desk in your craft room it looks beautiful thank you tracyw x
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow a stunning box, these dies look lovely.
Enjoy your preparation for the shows.
Maggie
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful box.
Jan
Hi John, this box is beautiful, would look lovely with a battery tealight in. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Wednesday for your Hochanda shows.
Love yesterday's shows. What a team Creative Expression's have of talented crafters.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these dies look lovely.
Take care Kitty.
These look different so your shows will be watched with interest. The three yesterday were great with loads of tips and great demos as ever - thank you and it cost me!
ReplyDeleteLace Summer School at Knuston this week - time to learn and gossip! Anne too.
Jan
Northampton
Beautiful craft project, looking forward to seeing the shows on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love the box display and I like the reindeer. Will be watching on weds. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box John. Like the look of these dies. Look forward to the ods. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fab. box and great dies looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Wow John this box is stunning. The new dies look amazing. I am looking forward to seeing more samples and your shows of course. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous box, intriguing dies.
I loved the Hochanda shows.Both Marie's card and your version were fabulous. I can't wait to see the demos of the pixie powder kitchen roll backgrounds.
B xx
Morning John, these dies look great, will have to watch your show and see all your projects with them them.
ReplyDeleteWendy
Hi John. Just checking in before I set off for Somerset. Shows set to record but, wifi permitting, I may be able to catch up on your shows whilst I'm there. Have fun. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThese dies look great, John. Will record the shows as lace takes priority this week! Hoping for a good week for card sales.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
The sample is stunning John can't wait to see some more thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThose dies look very modern/contemporary - useful addition to my arsenal. Will certainly watch the show, can't wait to see your samples and watch your demos.
Hugs, Rse
Hi John. These new dies look interesting. Love the box. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Nice dies. Will watch out for your demos!
Anne M xxx
Good Morning John, that box has come out really well, not that using acetate is the easiest of things to use but your done a brilliant job of it. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThe dies look interesting, I did see them advertised on a web site. Looking forward to seeing them in use. Love the box.
Lydia
X
I wondered how these dies would look once cut, now I know! Do like these end products.
ReplyDeleteT
Not sure about these but love the way you have showed them xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous shows lately and really looking forward to the next one on Wednesday. This look lovely and wish I had the brain to make one up but....:-) Take care,
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThese dies would also make a nice 4 panel Christmas card ,Votive holder, window clings, or mobile.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
New York
Hello John ,
ReplyDeleteThese look really interesting! Love what yo have done with them. Would make a nice lantern for a battery penates tealight or candle! I'm sure you have thought of that! Look forward to seeing more.
Love Myra
OOH i love those boxes, hope you are going to give the dimentions.
ReplyDeleteI have had my eye on those dies and i love what you have done with them.
Those would look lovely as a table decoration with some lovely yummy treats inside.
Love these John. Look forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteFabulous box. Will be interesting to see what else can be done with these dies.
Best wishes.
Ang x