Happy Tuesday,
I'm back on Hochanda today at 11am and again at 3pm with my Weekday WOW on my Christmas Stamps and paper pad. I thought I would share a couple more of my favourite samples on the show today.
The cards today feature the matching stamps to die for and the background stamps I have designed to match the collection. As mentioned before I designed these to match with older dies form Sue Wilsons range for Creative Expressions.
This first card features the Christmas Rose stamp to die for which matches the Kefalonia die form the greek collection. I have tied it here with the Poinsettia Family Sentiments which fits the inner die from this range perfectly.
I have stamped all the images in detail silver shine embossing powder and added a couple of the christmas rose stamps cut with the matching dies and finished with Crystal embellishments that I have in the white pack on todays shows.
The second card today features the same sentiment set and die again however this time I have used the new scripted rose background stamp which matches with the christmas rose.
I thought I should show a christmas card, in traditional colours that would work for the men in your life you don't need an obvious flower to have one on the card!
Hopefully a couple of ideas in addition to todays shows as these will probably only get a few second each! lol
Enjoy...
Morning John, love today's samples, wow loved your shows on hochanda yesterday will be tuning in today as well xx
ReplyDeleteLove today's cards John. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI spent my evening catching up on your shows. I really enjoyed them and you cost me some money! I love the background stamps you make so I bought those and can't wait to play. Also got some other stamps and love the wire technique. Will use that one! well done you!
Anne M xxx
Morning John, the two cards today are gorgeous love the Christmas one definately one for this Christmas to try.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, two stunning cards, love them both. Looking forward to more inspiration today, and a push towards starting my festive cards. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such wonderful cards here today, although I love the silver on white one I also love the red traditional one too, as you say this could be made for the man in your life, you have done real wonders with these stamps and papers, fantastic. I have loved watching the shows and will catch up with the others later today.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletegreat shows yesterday loved your christmas range theses cards are stunning thank you tracyw x
Beautiful cards John. Enjoyed yesterday's shows, looking forward to today's. My viewing for this evening. Joyce
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love both cards (as usual) and your shows are great. I need two pay days a month - one for normal bills and then a "craft pay day" so I could buy all that I love! Sue x
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards John. Particularly like the red one. Will be watching later. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the red card John.
ReplyDeleteWill be watching later.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Great shows and lovely cards.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, what I did see of your shows was great.
I'm hoping to catch up and see the rest of them and then today's shows.
Have fun
Maggie
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous. I am looking forward to your shows today. Have fun. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards. I'm off to set the Sky box for today's shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Morning John, Two fabulous cards !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely cards again. Have all your shows to watch.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. Great shows yesterday.
B xx
Loving the stamps and designs, especially the red card. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteVery nice Will be watching later
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, two beautiful cards this morning and I adore the husband one I might have to pinch that design for my own hubby for Xmas. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTow lovely cards.
Lydia
X
Only caught a little of the shows yesterday so I have plenty to look forward to. Love the cards, especially the red one.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John two fabulous cards love the red thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Fabulous cards John, loved the shows yesterday
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, both cards are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
Hi John, two beautiful cards and what a fabulous stamp set you have shown us. Managed to catch one of your shows yesterday, but will watch the rest on Catch-up
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo very festive cards this morning!
June x
Another beauty today John. It was me they read the email from yesterday, xxxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning cards John, Kate 👍
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and lots of inspiration! Thank you!
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful
Hugs From
Sam xxx
Hi John. Both lovely cards today but I think I like the second one best. Forgot you were on TV today so I must go and watch you on catch up.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteIt's the white one for me, but the red will look fantastic in all the Xmas decorations.
Hugs, Rose
Two lovely cards. Like the sticky embossing powder you and Julia have demonstrated. Have yet to catch up on all the recorded shows but enjoyed this morning's whilst I was doing the very rare ironing!
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 wonderful designed cards with lovely family sentiments on.
I really like the first, the most, and the really super design.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Enjoyed all your shows john and recorded them so I can look to get all the tips as usual spent to much money getting stamps card pins ect. Ike the idea of the sticky embossing powders had to get that.do you sell this on its own ??? Thanks for putting anonymous on I can at last comment.hugs Stella x
ReplyDeleteForgot to say not a lover of red but I did like your red card stella
ReplyDeleteOoh i love both of these, they are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove your new paper pad too, off now to catch up with the shows.
Hi John. Hope you had a good day. Only watched a bit of one of your shows so far but you persuaded me I needed to buy the midnight blue and steel card. Fab cards. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBoth beautiful cards John. Enjoyed both shows and lots of tips. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteJust catching up after this weeks drama. The shows I was able to see were brilliant as usual and these 2 cards are stunning. Adore the red one, which of course I will be stealing next time I can get over to the craft cave.
Ang x
Great shows as usual john.could not sit on my hands just had to buy.ha e you put up the colour cloud colours yet to match your pad x
ReplyDelete