Happy Friday,
I thought you might like to see this card today from yesterdays shows using the baubles paper cuts die. I demoed this card on the 12pm show click HERE if you want to see how this card was made.
I used the fire and ice technique from Sue Wilson however rather than placing the adhesive around the edge of the die cut I have floated the die cut in a frame within the adhesive.
Enjoy...
Absolutely stunning
ReplyDeleteCarol
Watched you making this and thought it looked lovely.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, thank you so much for putting this card on your blog today, I saw you making it on Hochanda, and as I cannot tape anything from there I was wanting to have a record of how it is done, it is such a beautiful card and the technique used is stunning.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning, i actually managed to watch your show when you did the demo for this rather than watch a recording of the show.
Loved all your demos now trying to resist buying more stuff, I've already got loads I have ordered. I am being good, I haven't asked my Sister Rose yet if she's already ordered these dies but I'm guessing she has lol.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteStunning card !!!
Just watching this being made as I had recorded all the shows.
Thanks for the inspiration John.
Love and crafty hugs.
Tina T xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday, I picked up lots of ideas. This card is stunning.
B xx
Saw you demo this card. It is beautiful. Enjoyed your shows as usual very inspirational. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card, will catch up with shows today. Hope you have a peaceful weekend. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletestriking card, I watched you demo it and am impressed. I love Sue's fire and ice technique but always forget the sequence of applying flakes/glitter until I see it again. Thanks for that John.
Hugs, Rose
Loved the shows John the cards were brill I loved the demo of the wrapping paper. Took me back years I'm almost eighty and I went to s craft gathering we had to do the patterns all by hand no stamps in those days 😀 thank you John love June Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat shows John. Love the cards they are just that bit different.
ReplyDeleteAnne M xxx
Enjoyed all the shows yesterday and each and every project was stunning. Going to try the hanging snowflake this weekend, thought it would be a good seller for the hospice who I make my cards for.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend.
Love hazel
really pretty John,saw some of the shows yesterday ,nice dies ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John wow thats one gorgeous card I love the glittery finish to. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Love the Fire and Ice technique. Off to watch the video.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous loved this card your shows were terrific as always I also purchased the snowflakes die at higher price but got to use it the last two years so it was worth it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, Beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA really nice card.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card today john x love the colours and the dies are really pretty x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Beautiful card. Enjoyed the demo but need to watch it again a couple of time to make some notes whilst I still have use of my Sky box recordings.
ReplyDeleteT
Beautiful card John. Loved your shows, as always. Xx
ReplyDeleteReally love this one ajohn.Love Valxxx
ReplyDeleteLoved the shows John and this card I think is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteMarion S
Wow John another stunning christmas card today,
ReplyDeleteI love the sparkle from the fire and ice.
I love this one and the shows are fab as usual.
Stunning card Stunning shows I love how you've used older dies too for these cards
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card, must try this fire and ice technique. Saw you on Hochanda, love the way you take time to explain what you're doing. Hoping to see you at Ali Pali.
Take care
Annette
Beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this card
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning. I love snowflakes and silver together... Just works!
Hugs, T x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I think you're making me lean towards silver for Christmas rather than automatically reaching for gold.
May even use a bit more sparkle too.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x