One of the sample cards I made for this weeks shows using the double pierced circles dies ( a new firm favourite) and the matching dies that were in the bundle on Monday.
I cut the mini striplet three times and backed it with double sided adhesive and added three shades of microbeads one in gold, silver and copper.
I made a circular frame using the double pierced circles dies and added a thing circular frame cut in adhesive with silver beads added.
finally an embossed layer using the cross stitch A4 pinpoint embossing folder and a thin layer of black.
enjoy...
Morning John, this is a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, loved it on Hochanda, well you know I loved all of your creations, amazing. Another one to add to my list.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi john what a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
ReplyDeleteLovely card in nice colours. Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card using the circle dies. They are now on my list.
Jan
Good morning John this is another stunning card using those gorgeous circles. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved this demo on Hochanda , need to get these dies and micro beads.
Lovely colours.
Stay cool.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning, I must try to do my version of it.
I can see you are on a circle theme at the moment lol.
Have you done much with the large ovals? Would be nice to see what you have done. I sit and look at them and my brain goes dead.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card .
Take care and have fun Kitty
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a good way to use the striplet. Lovely card.
Anne M xxx
Stunning card-perfect for any special occasion.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Such a clever idea with the mini striplet. Liked this when you demoed it John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, a beautiful card, love the way you have used the Minin Atlas Striplet. Great colours
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea with this striplet
Ginnie
Hi John. I didn't think I would need the circle dies. Didn't think I would use them much. Now I know I was wrong, need them. Lovely card. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely gorgeous card. I've still one of your shows to watch, so look forward to seeing this demo.
B xx
Haven't watched this demo yet. A great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is lovely John. Just love how you've used the striplets.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
A stunning card today John the colours and circle dies are just great
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxx
Perfect timing. 'Gillian' is scheduled to arrive today. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletea beautiful card. You've convinced me that those circle dies of Sue's are a MUST have, so I've ordered and can't wait to start playing.
Hugs, Rose
Good Morning John that was clever Sue has a similar card this morning and I love them both, very clever use of those dies. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI wondered if I was going to 'need' the circle dies and this suggests that I do!!! I have the GIllian but haven't been around to use it yet. Like the design you have created. Couldn't get Hochanda on our Freeview up in our caravan for some reason so need to catch up on your shows over the next couple of days.
ReplyDeleteT
This is a fab idea for using the striplet John and going to try it myself. Gorgeous card, xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the circle dies just waiting for mine to arrive.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteYou and Sue are on the same wave length today, using the same dies. Love your design.
Lydia
X
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI thought i was seeing double this morning when i opened up your post as i had just come from Sue's. It just shows how the same dies can look oh so different. With how you have done it with the striplets and the gillian dies it has made it look like a flower with the gillian as the centre and the striplet it's petals going around it. Thank you John for a cracker of a card that looks so good,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Gorgeous card again John
ReplyDeleteCarol
Beautiful card again john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteCircles are clearly the " in" thing at the moment. The card today is beautiful with clever use of the striplets. Thank you.
Love Myra
Hi John. What a very clever way to use the striplets. At first glance I thought it was a variation of the use of the Wellington die (that'll teach me to make assumptions). Thanks for sharing such a fab idea.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A really beautiful card. Marion x
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic Love it
ReplyDeleteHi John, a very different but very effective design. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteOOH i love this one too, love those gorgeous colours
ReplyDeleteand the perfect design and layering.
Eh up.John
ReplyDeleteYou and Sue must have been on the same wavelength today lol!
A stunning card in your circular period lol! Great stuff!
Ang x
Beautiful card today John. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete