Well its that time of year and from today for the next 7 days I will be sneak peaking my new Christmas range. I thought I would start with the Christmas Roses which were drawn especially for Julia watts ( and the other friends who asked) as I was asked last year to draw a set of Christmas Roses. The strange thing is that Sue Wilson also designed a Christmas rose die set and the chance was too good to miss therefore my Christmas Rose elements clear stamp set is the same size as the dies meaning that you can cut the flowers with the die!
The additional feature of this set is that I designed it as a multistep set which means that you have a solid Rose with shading stamp and an outline stamp. Therefore you can stamp the solid, stamp the detail over and cut the whole thing out with the matching die. I even designed the Ivy Flourishes as multistep with solid Ivy Flourishes ( in 2 sizes) as well as the outlines for them.
I thought It might be useful to show you the stamp set which might make everything I have just said more understandable lol
This card will get a full day on the blog with proper instructions and I will have it on my Stamp Launch show on Hochanda a week today which will be the Weekday Wonder with shows at 10am, 1pm, 5pm and Tuesday at 11am and 3pm!
Another new set tomorrow and maybe a glimpse of my Christmas Shades Paper Pad
Enjoy...

Morning John, gorgeous card today xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and the stamps look fantastic love the Christmas Roses.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the stamps.
Jan
Morning John, wow these are gorgeous, I so love roses and you have designed these stamps to perfection, as always.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning christmas card love the colours and the dies and stamps thanks tracyw x
Hi John. You wait ages for a Christmas rose and then two come along! Love both yours and Sue's and as they match, well it would be a shame not to have all the options wouldn't it? Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteJust bought Sue's Christmas rose so will be buying your stamps to match! Great minds think alike!
Well done you.
Anne M xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Thank you.
Another beautiful stamp set too, thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a beautiful card and really beautiful stamp set. Looking forward to all the sneak peeks. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. The stamps are amazing they are just so beautiful and the fact that they match the dies makes them just so versatile. I am looking forward to seeing more of your stamps this week. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow the stamp set is lovely, I do like that they go with Sue's new die set as well.
The card is stunning.
I can't wait to see the rest of your new stamps.
Maggie
Lovely stamp set and card John. The Christmas roses are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Nice to have stamps and Dies that compliment each other
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
Carol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps, I love Christmas roses and you have drawn these beautifully. The background is a bit busy for me but I love the elegance of your flowers.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John. I just love Christmas roses, have ordered Sue's dies so now n have the stamp to match. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the xmas rose dies and stamps. Like Heather, the background on the gold card is taking away from the roses, the bit I saw from the burgundy card looks stunning.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card and excellent stamps, brilliant that the flowers can be cut with Sue's die.
B xx
Beautiful card, really lovely. Looking forward to seeing the roof of the Christmas collection.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Absolutely gorgeous Lots of die cutting companies are now doing this now I have the shaded poinsettia and camellia I will without a doubt be adding the rose to my collection
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John. Christmas roses, helebores, are one of my favourite flowers.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John, oh that is so beautiful love the new stamps and will have to succumb to them Im afraid. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this card is gorgeous I love the new stamps and rose die
ReplyDeleteKathyb
Morning John, Stunning card !! I love multi-step stamps, and these are stunning.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love your stamps, I have Sues dies, so must get your stamps next xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. If this is a sample of what is to come then I can't wait to see what you have to show us on TV next week.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, loving the new stamps.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card, stunning stamps. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, love the stamps, I have Sues die so I feel a stamp purchase coming on
ReplyDeleteWow John these are beautiful and definitely on the to buy list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wow John the cards are stunning and the Roses are so preety thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm with the gals who think the background is a wee bit busy but its still a super card with a lovely opulent feel with the gold.
Looking forward to the rest of the peeks.
Ang x
Hi John. Just thinking about starting my Christmas cards so your inspiration is very welcome. Beautiful card and the stamp set looks gorgeous. So nice that you can die cut it too as my fussy cutting is not very good. xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John the stamps look great and the ivy goes well as foliage making a nice card (though a plain white perhaps embossed background would be more to my taste!) Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteThis set looks gorgeous John, that may have to go on my shopping list too, xxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas roses and how great that we can use Sue's dies too.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Beautiful card John. Good that the Christmas rose stamp matches Sue's die. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John looking forward to the release of these stamps xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John looking forward to the release of these stamps xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps john and fantastic that they match sues dies x looking forward to your shows next week already x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely set of stamps and good news that the dies match up
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, especially the flowers, they're superb!
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today. An added bonus is that you can use the dies to cut them out if you want to layer them up. Look forward to seeing your Christmas pad after the sneak peak yesterday.
Stunning John.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Lovely stamps John and a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteVery late, but lovely card , lovely stamp set and lovely matching dies! Thank you!
Myra x