Today I am demoing at Essentials Crafts in Washington, not america but in Tyne and Weir! As I am seriously behind with show prep and finalising my Autumn stamps ( Autumn's Child launches on Hochanda on the 25th August) Then I hope you don't mind just a few pictures of todays project!
Morning John, today's card is gorgeous, have a lovely demo day xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is a beautiful card, enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card John. Thanks for taking the time to share.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card !!!
Enjoy your demo day - you will be meeting yourself coming back as the saying goes.
Take care, drive safely!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, wow you are so busy, and of course we don't mind because everything you put on your blog is so wonderful. Many seasoned crafter's will look at the card and know how you did it, for those that are not so seasoned I believe you have:
ReplyDeleteBottom layer, silver steel pearl card with white on top
Next Layer, silver steel pearl card with embossed white card on top
Oval frame is made with SW Nobel pierced Ovals, in silver steel pearl card and other in white
SW Flag in Silver and white with your sentiment stamped on it in red
Cut another Oval in white card, Stamp your Christmas roses onto bottom right corner, then turn around and stamp again on top left corner (you now have 2 of them to use), then colour in, and cut round the edges but leave the part of the oval frame in place, then when you mount this onto the oval the little pierced dots fit in nicely.
Finally add your red/white stripped ribbon.
Hope this helps.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Are these the best ovels to have June ?xxxx
DeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card. Take care.
Jan x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion x
Morning John, a lovely elegant card. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love it. You are so busy I am sorry that you feel that you are behind. If I could help you know I would. It is enough to see your beautiful cards. I hope that you have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteHave a great day demoing. A beautiful card, simple but gorgeous, the poppies finish it off perfectly.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. Wish I could be there. Beautiful card today. So pretty.
Anne M xxx
Lovely card John. Have a good day in Washington, you certainly do some miles. Take care. Joycex
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas rose stamps are gorgeous and I just love the embossing folder. Overall just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day but what a long drive!
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, great card, live the vibrancy of the red against the background. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the "shot" of colour against the white background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow a gorgeous card and using the large ovals. Fantastic thanks for showing this I'm going to give it a go as I have these stamps and dies.
Thanks John,
Enjoy your day
Maggie
What a great card and I love the colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Sue Mac
What a lovely card, John. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
You work too hard young man. However your work is very much appreciated and admired, but sometimes you just have to stop and smell the daisies as the saying goes. Love this card. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, and shame on you - MAKING me buy the circles when I already have the SB grand circles :-) But after seeing your stunning demos with them I just HAD TO. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John, oh I do love those flower stamps and youve created a stunning card with them. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card just up my street for my stash beautiful flower stamp thank you John. Xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John, I dont know how you do all you do anyway. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Oh you've done it again. I'm in love with this card. Just have to TRY and make it.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely card john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Stunning card John
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou're like the Duracell bunny lol!
Gorgeous card. Your contemporary look cards have been superb.
Enjoy your demo day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI Love Today's Truly Very Beautiful Card, You Work Extremely Hard.....
Hugs From Sam xxx
A lovely festive card John
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend
June x
Hi John. I think today's card is just so pretty but even though you have used Christmas colours, for me there is something missing - sparkle! Having said that it is the sort of card that could be used for any occasion.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely card as usual John...and great demos today ....really enjoyed it all...esp the kitchen foil demo...been waiting to try that and now can get cracking...thanks again for a very intuitive day.
ReplyDeleteMarjie x
Love the card and enjoy your demo day - made me smile when you mentioned Washington because when I very first started work I was very naive and couldn't understand why my employers head office was in USA
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you feel behind in your prep work If ever you need any help you only have to ask
Good evening John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a really bonnie card that is actually clean and simple but oh so pretty in both design and colours. I love how you have coloured the flowers and the ivy and holly leaves, nothing fancy but oh so just perfect showing that you don't always need to go over the top or jazz things up to the max to get a reaction, clean and simple really can make some of the loveliest statements. Thank you flower for bringing such beauty to us,
lvoe and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil)
Hi john, fab demo today 😊
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card once again . I rather like the simplicity of this one. Thank you! You are a very busy bee! Take care!
Love Myra
That's lovely and very unusual for a Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteWell all i can say is this is one gorgeous
ReplyDeletequicky, i love those christmas roses.