Well its another day and another Christmas Release 2016 sneak peak. Today I thought I would concentrate on the Leaping Reindeer set ( I'm not sure of the official name TBH lol)
This set features a section of sentiments and stamps with a stars and reindeer feel starting with this large outline leaping reindeer shown on today card. I will make sure that This card gets its day in the sun as it were as its a great background technique that needs some explaining!
As per usual for the launch I am showing the drawings themselves so you can see the collection of stars moons and reindeer as well as the Star surrounded funky sentiment!
I designed this set around the reindeer with the idea that you can build a scene with the stars trailing form behind and either a solid or present moon. I also included the smaller reindeer leaping to either side, with matching stars, so that I got maximum flexibility.
The other really useful stamp, that seems to be appearing on loads of my samples, is the wreath of stars which is shown here in polished silk glitter with a painted silver glitter background. This stamp is small enough for gift cards and as a focal element on smaller cards which I know myself is really handy when I get into the batch making.
To finish today a quick shot of the sentiment, stamped in gold sparkle embossing powder on still card.
More tomorrow and the paper pad I promise lol
Enjoy...

Morning John, today's sample cards are lovely xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of stamps. I love your stamps and will start to collect your christmas range. Can't wait to see the paper pad.
Anne M xxx
Lovely cards John and great stamps too.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John stunning cards love the colours and the stamps thanks tracyw xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two gorgeous cards.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Thank you,also another lovely set of stamps.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John. Yet more "must have" stamps, looking forward to reading about the background technique for the first card. Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful cards, showing off these great stamp designs. Loads of inspiration. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteYou never disappoint me, these are beautiful stamps. I love them.
Thank you for showing us. I look forward to seeing what you have for us tomorrow.
Maggie
Your new collection looks lovely, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous. I love this set of stamps. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, especially the second one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Your new stamps look great, John. Looking forward to seeing you demonstrate them.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely cards and stamps
ReplyDeleteHi John, these news stamps are just outstanding. Looking forward to seeing the paper pad. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely card, and the new stamps are fantastic, really looking forward to seeing your paper pad.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
John , the stamps are just fab, love them and look forward to the shows,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethe stamps are lovely, well thought out indeed. And the cards are beautiful, too. Looking forward to your demos.
Hugs, Rose
Love this ser John, the reinderrs are so cute.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I can't wait to see the demos.
B xx
Beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning john,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous cards and stamps. Don't reindeers prance as well as leap? SueL x
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, loving the stamps, cant wait for the shows
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamps john x some really lovely and useful ones on this set x the cards are lovely too x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John, I don't normally comment on your blog now, as you have loads of commenters that say all that I would say. Today's card is just beautiful. I look at your blog daily, so can keep an eye on what you are up too lol !!! Glad that your success is going from strength to strength. All the best John. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove the card John the stamps are beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
I love seeing your sample cards, they are always gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, These sneak peeks are fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John. These stamps look very promising judging by the sample cards you have shown us today. Although I would associate Christmas more with snowflakes, the stars are more versatile as they can be used for celebrations throughout the year. Good idea John.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Fab designs John, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, I really love how youve done the background and Im looking forward to you showing us how its done. Its a beautiful card and I love it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning Card, I'm Loving The Sneak Peaks....
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the reindeer card, looking forward to seeing you demo this one, beautiful stamps too.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Ooh John i absolutely love those stamps and the card is so different but stunning, i love the leaping reindeer.
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to the shows as i love watching
them all especially the christmas ones.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific card showcasing another fab set of stamps. The background does look mighty interesting.
I think you should call this the Bouncing Rudolph set lol!
Ang x
A lovely set of stamps John and a great card with an interesting background!
ReplyDeleteThanks, love Myra
Love the "Leaping Reindeer" card.
ReplyDeleteThe reindeer card is great using a lovely background. A really useful set of stamps.
ReplyDeleteHi John, the stamps are all lovely and you have
ReplyDeletemade two great cards with them.
Maria x
Lovely cards John and like the background of the first one.
ReplyDeleteHi John, catch up again. Absolutely stunning, you have excelled yourself with the stamps, superb
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx