Happy Sunday,

I'm back on Hochanda today at 11am, 3pm and 6pm showcasing my Christmas Stamps and matching paper pad. AS the last shows sold most pf the singles I thought it would be good to finish off the demos I had prepared as well as some new ones I have made to match. This is also an opportunity to have the stamps in the planned sets and smaller bundles!
As I have been busy prepping for this show and only got back from Tyne and Weir late last Night Ive just posted some of the card samples from the shows!
Enjoy...
Morning John, your cards are lovely xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John will have to go to catch up to see your shows because I have my family coming .
ReplyDeleteJan
Beautiful cards John. Look forward to your shows. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, you must be knackered all that travelling around and still having to prep and make samples for the Hochanda shows without all the other things you do, thank you for everything.
ReplyDeleteNow to these card samples, well of course I love them especially the last one with what looks like flowers made out of vellum, they look so effective especially on the midnight blue card.
Looking forward to your shows today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely selection of cards, I especially like the 3rd one a lovely bright blue. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, these samples look great looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John everything you have created is gorgeous I love them all. I am looking forward to your shows today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Lovely selection of your samples. I especially like the last one. Looking forward to todays shows. Marion S
ReplyDeleteHappy sunny Sunday John
ReplyDeleteYou will be shattered with all this travelling (good job not going to Dover)
Beautiful cards, love the last one.
Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda, Sky + box is already set to record as well.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx🍺🍷
Lovely cards. Will be watching later.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteeverything is on record, and I'm looking forward to it. What a lovely design the last card is.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely cards. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Love the cards especially the 'thinking of you at Christmas '. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteD x
Lovely cards, John. Looking forward to the shows - recorder is set.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThese cards are stunning, you are so talented.
I will have to record your shows but look forward to watching your demos.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John, wow, really lovely cards, looking forward to the shows and your demos. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your demos. Great samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI'm at work but the recorder is on!
I got your paper pad from Julia so can't wait for some ideas!
Anne M xxx
Hi John. Love these samples, will be watching later. Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely selection on show today. The last one is beautiful, love it.
Lydia
X
John these are gorgeous, looking forward to the shows. Save some paper pads for me LOL, they are toooooo gorgeous to miss out on. xx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, wow what beautiful cards today I adore all of them and Im really enjoying catching up with your TV programes. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteHi John cards are stunning love the gold one see you at 11am
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Beautiful samples......the last one is my favourite
ReplyDeleteCarol
Some nice samples here. I especially like the blue one.
ReplyDeleteT
Beautiful cards john x really looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Can't wait to see shows I have a cuppa and knitting ready so I can relax and enjoy the first show at least but they're all set to record
ReplyDeleteGreat samples Love 'em all
Fantastic cards John the design and colours are beautiful, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards John the design and colours are beautiful, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteYou are so so talented. Thank you again for sharing your amazingly beautiful cards. X
ReplyDeleteYou are so so talented. Thank you again for sharing your amazingly beautiful cards. X
ReplyDeleteHi John. Sorry I missed your first show as I was out taking the cat to the cattery while I am away on holiday in Berlin for a week. I will have to watch it on catch up. Lovely display of cards today but any purchases will have to wait until I come back.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, These samples are gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Beautiful illustrations of your hard work! Missed the first show! Will try harder in a few minutes!!
ReplyDeleteLove Myra
Hi John, lovely samples. Have recorded your shows today.
ReplyDeleteTake care,Maria x
What lovely cards. I have watched your shows today but have recorded them as well. All great as usual.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSome marvellous samples. Sorry I missed the shows as out meeting a blog pal over from the USA & didn't realise there was a 6pm show so will try & catch up on line.
Best wishes.
Ang x
OH Wow John you have been absolutely spoiling us today.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these and loved watching the shows today.
lovely cards John,and great Christmas pads,Laura O
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Loved the shows but need to watch the last one. Thank you for sharing and the wonderful shows.
ReplyDelete