Happy Sunday,
some of you may have seen a draft version of this post yesterday morning however I have now amide it and changed the card lol!
Don't forget I'm on stand P07 today again with the At of Craft at Crafting Live Doncaster! Todays sneak peak is another set of stamps andI have to admit one of my favourites because although it is not the most exciting of sets but I have used it across nearly every card sample I have made!
I have a brilliant friend to thank for this set as I designed it at the request of and especially for Mrs Duck. She asked for a set of small flourishes and borders words etc that would add that finishing touch ( or full stop in my lexicon) to her cards and to help with Batch making and simpler cards needed for Christmas. I have to admit I love how this set has come out.
The card I have chosen to show this off uses the word borders to make the circular wreath shown here and `I will be demonstrating how to get a straight line to go around a circle on my shows on Monday or Tuesday.
Dont forget I will be launching the whole range tomorrow at 10am as the Weekday WOW on Hochanda tune in to see the whole range and how I use it.
Also after several requests yesterday I have finally been able to add anonymous comments to the blog just add a comment and select anonymous simple x
Enjoy...

Morning John the sample card is lovely, I do like the flourishes xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I love this card I'm sure this is the one I commented on yesterday and didn't see the pillow boxes which are fabulous I make loads of these at Christmas time for jewellery.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John. Great card and loved yesterday's boxes - don't know how I missed them as I was sure that I'd commented. Sue x
ReplyDeleteI saw two posts for yesterday and commented on both. Fabulous card. I liked the draft and the changes you've made. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, wow these stamps are fabulous, just what we need, thank you Mrs Duck. I am intrigued as to how you get the straight words to become round.............yes I will be watching Hochanda so full get the full SP them.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying yourself at Doncaster, sorry I could not get there, but my friend Theresa G said hello to you yesterday from me.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, will have to watch tomorrow to see how it's done.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI might try to get to see you at the show today. This is a fabulous set of stamps - a fabulous release.
Anne M xxx
Well done Mrs Duck for planting the seed. These stamps look very useful. As usual, awake far too early, must be excited at seeing you at Doncaster later!! Have fun. SueL x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteYou'll make me blush lol! You do realise, I'm going to ask you for the winning lotto numbers on a stamp next lol!
I may have had the idea but you drew these marvellous liitle stamps and they're brilliant. Oh, the possibilities. Just need the non Christmas ones next lol!
Love the limeyness (if that's a word) of your paper on the lovely card.
Have fun at Doncaster again. I'm taking the chance and going to Silverstone.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Hi John. Just love these. Well done Ang for the idea.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely card John, really love the colour choices. All the new products are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, really love the colour choices. All the new products are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely stamps, John and thank you to Ang! I had vowed (and to Anne) that I wasn't going to buy anything Christmassy this year and use what I have, but I may have to make an exception!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Loving the soft green colour on this card, makes a nice change at xmas. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jan on this one - may have to relent and buy these, together with the paper pad. Big thanks to Ang for the idea.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card & well done to Mrs Duck for the suggestion.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great set of stamps, so useful. Thanks you Mrs Duck. Have fun at Doncaster today. Hope the weather stays dry. It is raining down here. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great stamp set, has given me lots of ideas.
I love what you have created using them.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps and card. Have a good day at the show.
Lydia
X
Loving the new stamps and the gorgeous card, look forward to tomorrow
ReplyDeleteGreat idea John They are a lovely finishing touch and Well Done Mrs Duck for the suggestion
ReplyDeleteWonderful John, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamps
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John, these beautiful borders stamps are a must have and I shall be buying mine very soon. A stunning pair of cards love them both. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteStamps are brill cards also thank John love June Horrocks xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card, love the fresh green colour, and the circular element. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Not too sure about the colour scheme today, perhaps a bit too pale for me for Christmas. I love the stamps though as they would work so well for those cards where you just can't work out where to put the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love the new set of stamps John
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll be having a busy day today!
Great stamps John. Looking forward to your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat Card, I'm So Looking Forward To Your Wonderful Shows On Hochanda You Always Go Through So Many Wonderful Tips And Techniques.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Love these small stamps looking forward to your tips on how to put straight line on a cicle stella xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely stamps and cards.
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful card John I love your stamps set they will finish cards of lovely and your card is smashing hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John I love your stamps set they will finish cards of lovely and your card is smashing hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, great stamps.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day.
Good morning John hope you are enjoying Doncaster. These stamps are just great so well done Ang for planting the seed. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Hope you are enjoying the show. I just love these new stamps,all of them. I thought the christmas rose and pointsettia sets were lovely,but I also like this set as well.Will be watching tomorrow. Have a good day Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and stamps. Thanks to John and Ang.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous John, beautifully designed and coloured. These are brilliant and a great addition to your collection, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Ohhhhhh, these stamps look gorgeous, I love how you have used the script around the die-cut.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John lovely card. ... It was nice to see you at Doncaster yesterday and today
ReplyDeleteAnd I will be watching you on Hochanda hope you have a safe journey home xxx
Hi John these are great and I'm can see them getting a lot of use. On the wiish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx