This is the last review of 2017 tomorrow we start with new projects. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Blog Family a fantastic 2018 I hope this new year brings Peace Harmony and lots of crafty goodness!
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, Thank you beautiful cards.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
HI JOHN
ReplyDeleteHappy new year.Thank you for all your hard work to bring us such wonderful cards and different techniques.
Jan
Great samples John.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all
Marion S x
Well done for producing such lovely products and samples. Look forward to seeing more this year.
ReplyDeleteHope you celebrated!
Jan
Northampton
HAPPY NEW YEAR John,
ReplyDeleteMore great offerings, love them all.
Thank you for all your hard work and great Crafty Inspiration.
Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.
Patricia xxx
Happy New Year John
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the inspiration over 2017. I'm looking forward to seeing what crafty projects you have in store for 2018.
B xx
Happy New Year.
ReplyDeletePerfect round up of last years projects. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us tomorrow.
Michele
Happy new year John to you and yours xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for everything the cards are stunning
Love June Horrocks xxxxx
Morning John, wishing you and Sam a very happy New Year. What a way to finish your years review of samples with my absolute favourite No.1, I have got to say that is the best one for me.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
All gorgeous as usual - especially the blue and white one. Happy New Year! xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Happy New Year to you, your family and all your blog family.
ReplyDeleteA great way to finish the review of the years cards. I think my favourite is the first one.
Looking forward to seeing what 2018 brings.
Wendyx
Happy New Year John. Well done on everything you achieved last year, and long may it continue. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John these creations are stunning those dies are amazing. You have achieved so much last year. I hope it continues for you. I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, wishing a very happy new year to you, Sam and all blog followers. Looking forward to seeing what your creativity produces in 2018.
ReplyDeleteLovely boxes and cards today.
Love Valxxx
Hi John. Happy New Year to you. Lovely display again today and I can't wait to see what you come up with again this year.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John, and a very Happy New Year to you too. love the last review segment for 2017. Looking forward to all your Inspiration in 2018. Have a good New Year everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
I would like to say thank you very much for all your wonderful inspiration this year and can't wait to see what you bring us in 2018.
Hi John,What a lovely way to finish the review of the year,great examples of your work.Hope you and Sam have a great 2018 filled with happiness and creativity.Thank you for all of your inspiration.Happy New Year to everyone,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year John and may your success continue
ReplyDeleteSome lovely projects on display for the end of the year
I’m really looking forward to what you bring for 2018 xxx
Gorgeous. Love to you both, see you soon i hope, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and I wish you health, success and happiness for 2018. As usual your offerings over the past weeks have all been wonderful and I thank you for the brilliant ideas and goodies you bring to us.
love Maureen x
Hi John Happy New Year wishing you continued success in 2018 & thankyou for your inspiration during 2017
ReplyDeleteBeautiful examples of your stunning creations
Happy New Year John,
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the amazing things you produced in 2017 to inspire us all.
I hope that 2018 is just as successful for you, if not more so.
Jayne xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m late and barely able to keep my eyes open but just had to wish you, your family and all the Blog Buddies a very Happy New Year! Thank you for the review of 2017 and I can’t wait to see what you Goodies you have planned for 2018.
Lots of love,
Myra xx