Happy Friday,
I thought I would share a card with an extension to yesterdays technique of letter pressing with Izink Pigment Ink.
I inked the folder using just the dark Blue Izink PIGMENT ink as in yesterdays post. I then ran the folders through the machine with a piece of card tp add the pattern, colour and cut the centre. I then added izink Clear embossing powder over the top and heat set it. As I used the slow drying Pigment ink the powder garbs to the ink meaning that when I heat embossed the piece it glazes like a ceramic tile.
I cut a smaller circle with the Press cut stitch dot circles and added the s sentiment made up with my new Anniversary clear stamp set ( this set was designed so you could make the perfect sentiment for other occasions as well as anniversaries even up to 100 years!)
To finish I added a large set of mats and layers in Yale Blue Lustre card and silver mirror card using a combination of the plain and stitch dot squares from Press Cut.
I added a couple of strips of ribbon, to balance the bow, and a large messy bow with a button embellishment form my stash
Enjoy...
Blue, blue and more blue, gorgeous. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteJust so effective John. A beautiful blue.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, Another lovely card I just love the colour and the lustre card is really special. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteBarbara D xxx
Hi John, lovely card, and blue and silver is a perfect colour combination, the offset ribbon is unusual and very effective. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful card, love it, but did I see Izink Clear Embossing Powder, I must have been asleep when you brought this out as I didn't know they did that. Anyway it looks great as always.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like both you and Sam have had a few very lovely days together, this is so nice to hear and to see you both so happy.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWell John what can we say but thank you for another beauty.
Take care Kitty.
Beautiful blue again John.It's just a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteJan x
Another great card John xx
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card in a lovely shade of blue John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Gorgeous card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another beautiful card in beautiful blue
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card. It would be great for either sex too. xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card John
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xx
Beautiful card, John. Love the way you have positioned the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very striking card love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card I love the blue & the ribbon is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely card and great technique using the embossing powder at the end.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card, the silver layers are just lovely.
Going to look out for these larger dies, they are so useful, also your stamp set on my wish list too. Just as well I have my birthday in springtime!
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI watched the 6pm Show of the One Day Special last night - renamed The One Hour Special!! Lol!
That was amazing! Love watching you do all the varying techniques! I’m still learning with the Plates but I’m improving! Maureen won’t agree!!!
Lovely card today too!
Thank you,
Love Myra xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I really must try that technique. I am loving your dies they cut so well and the pieces drop out really easily. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteVery nice I must try this
ReplyDeleteActually yesterday I made a card with a small circular topper that I’d “glazed” with Glossy Accents It looks very effective and tile like
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this card.
Your sentiment stamps make everything lovely and personalised.
Your relative stamps arrived today along with the star flower and leaves dies thanks to Mrs Duck for getting them for me.
I am so lucky to have these to play with! xx
Hi John. Lovely card again today. Simple but stunning. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good evening John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, love it.
Patricia xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card and the design is so striking.
The colours are so beautiful and vibrant.
Love the ribbon and the silver too.
Thank you for all your lovely inspiration.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Lovely card John. I am loving these embossing and die folders. Have made a card with the Passiflora folder today. I was sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday and the pink cellophane had six pictures of flowers on it. Had the idea to use them to put on cards so used one in the aperture of today’s card to send as a Thank you card for the flowers.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.