Friday, 26 January 2018
Paperworld Gift...
Happy Friday,
Today I will be flying off the Paperworld in Frankfurt! Im there for 3 days looking at all the new products available for 2018 ads well as having meetings with existing and new suppliers there should be some exciting thing to come this year...
Back to todays card and I made this card and box as a sample for the EU distributor of the John Next Door and Crafts Too ranges so I thought today was the perfect day to share it. The card uses the smallest panel from the sandwich box die set along with the stitch dot squares dies from Press Cut. I cut the corner die on each corner of a 5" square piece of lustre card. I then used the right sized square die form the stitch dot set and cut an aperture in the centre.
Next I added a piece of White cut with a smaller plain square die and finally a piece of black again cut with a smaller plain square die.
I cut the small panel twice into the pice that cuts from the centre of the top piece ( I hope this makes sense) and added this behind with the white square behind it.
Finally I added a spray of Starflowers cut in ice silver card along the join in the centre panel.
I made a matching sandwich box for the card using the other dies in the set so that the card is protected for the journey and makes a nice gift!
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card and box today. Enjoy your trip.
Jan
Hello John, a beautiful card and box to give as a sample. Love the colours and the layered frames. Have a good trip and enjoy the show. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card and box.
Have a good time in Germany.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Lovely card and box John.Have a good time in Frankfurt.Safe journey.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely card John. Looking forward to what you will be bringing us.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card and box John. Hope you have a good time in Frankfurt
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
The die is so versatile . Enjoy your trip. Guess the show is amazing.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Frankfurt.
B xx
Lovely card & Box set today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and box and hope you have a great time in Frankfurt!
xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and box, enjoy Frankfurt.
Lydia
X
Love this set, John. If ever you need some company to one of these trade shows let me know - I would love to go!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great card. I am loving these posts, they are giving me some fantastic ideas.
Thank you.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Gorgeous John, I have been playing with the flower dies too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Germany, xxx
Morning John, lovely card and box, and the flowers just add the final touch.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Stunning card John. Love the detail.
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx
Hi John,Another really great card from your versatile sandwich box set.just lovely.Hope you have a good and productive trip in Frankfurt
ReplyDeletestay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Morning John, you really are amazing, this creation that you are taking today to Frankfurt should have them singing from the rooftops, it really is wonderful, love the colours you have used too. The dies really are fantastic, they cut so well, I have never had a problem with any cardstock I have used although one of the best is the Lustre card stock. Wishing you every success at the shows over the next few days.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous. Love the colours. Recently bought the starflower and leaves dies from Ang, and absolutely love them.xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelove your products. Especially stamps and gel-plates.
And your ideas are great!!!
Who is your EU-Distributor? I will be in Frankfurt as a visitor
but in the list of exhibitor I couldn`t find JND or Crafts Too.
Maybe you can answer me and give me the number of your stand?
Sorry, but my English isn´t the best.
Have a nice trip and enjoy the stay in Frankfurt
Greetings from near Munich
Monika
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really gorgeous card and box! A lovely gift! So glad I’ve ordered the Die Set!!
By the way Brenda needs to be added to yesterday’s list of those who just made me buy it!! Lol!
Safe travel and have a lovely time!
Love Myra xx
Stunning box and card John enjoy your trip love
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John the card and box are stunning. Your dies work so well they are brilliant. Have a great time away I hope it goes really well for your. Have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Frankfurt John! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card and box John enjoy your trip love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card and box John. Thank you. I am sure the EU Distributors will love it. Enjoy the show. Wonder if you will get to see everything before it closes. See Myra has mentioned me again today. 😀
ReplyDeleteThese dies seem so versatile. I love this project and the colour is fab.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother stunning and beautiful card and box.
The colours are so pretty too.
It's amazing all the wonderful and different ways you have used these fab dies.
Hope you enjoy Germany sounds like a wonderful 3 days.
Safe journys.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis fabulous sample will make the EU Distributor happy. Enjoy yourself.
Maureen x
Hi John lovely card & box setc Hope you have a safe journey to Frankfurt enjoy your stay
ReplyDelete