Happy Monday,
Still here in Germany so another quick post ( I cant even access the pictures of the projects I had planned for this week)
I noticed I hadn't posted the pictures using the Sam Jelly Baby Die set ( Sam is here with me in Frankfurt!) so I thought I would share pictures of the cards I made.
Enjoy...

Morning John, they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sam is so yummy.
Brilliant cards too.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, such fun and bright cards, suitable for little kids and big kids too. Bx
ReplyDeleteCute cards John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSam is going to be so useful because he is for those cute cards we need to make.
Jan x
Great cards John, really cute
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Two fun cards, both great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, love jelly babies too so these cards are right up my street, also a good way of using up those off cuts.
ReplyDeleteHope you are behaving and enjoying yourself in Frankfurt, yes I know it is hard work, hopefully will get the live fb later.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFun cards.
B xx
Great cards Suitable for all ages
ReplyDeletethese would be great for my husband as he loves jelly babies!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great for kids John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteFun cards.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love Sam the cards are great love the colours my great grandson Bailey loves Sam too
Love June Horrocks xxx
Hope you are enjoying Frankfurt. Todays card is a great one for our little people, or somebody who loves Jelly Babies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely bright cards .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John such a cute Die I love Sam. Your cards are brilliant
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock xx
Hi John your cards are brilliant I just love those brightly coloured jelly babies. I hope you and Sam are enjoying being in Frankfurt. I enjoyed Facebook live this morning. Those new products looks amazing. I hope you have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHappy card! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you and the other Sam are having a great time!
Jayne xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely bright cheerful cards!
June - did you mean the work was hard or behaving was hard!! :)
Love Myra xx
Super fun cards John, love the bright colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteFab & fun! Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh what brilliant cards and they are so colourful too.
Love your diecut jelly baby almost as good as the real thing. LOL.
I love jelly babies also, but I do have a very sweet tooth too.
Sam will be one of my next purchases.
Safe journey home.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.