Happy Tuesday,
I've been meaning to post this for a while however I keep forgetting! I made this sample to show how you can use the Opera box die set to make larger boxes ( the PDF template for the lids and bases is below just print it out at size A4.
The top box, smallest, is made using the classic box cut down to 4" tall.
The second box is made using one main die cut and three panels from another die cut ( I class this as a one and a half box) I used the smaller template to cut a base and a lid ( use the larger outer ,line for the lid and the inner line for the base)
For the final largest box I used 2 of each die cut for the base and the lid. I used the largest template for the lid and base ( again outer line for the lid and inner line for the base.
I added strips of stick on pearls around the edges which neatens up any cut lines that aren't neat.
Finally I decorated the boxes with the Bonus Gerbera die ribbon and pearls.
Heres the Template for the lid and base.
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove these boxes,they look beautiful.
Jan
Great boxes and I love that pink John.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John, what a beautiful set of boxes, would make a great gift filled with goodies. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh these are absolutely fantastic, I have seen them on Hochanda and they really are lovely, can be so useful for a quick make too. I am wondering who is going to come up with a wedding cake made out of your boxes, can you image how beautiful that would be.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful boxes John in a lovely shade of pink.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Absolutely gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI really liked those superb boxes when I saw them on the TV.
They looks so stunning and very beautiful.
Love the gorgeous pink colour as that is my fave colour.
They look like they are made fron lovely silk material.
The flowers are very gorgeous too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Forgot to say thank you for the template.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous crafty project, it’s lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love todays offering.
I have used my Opera Box Die so much, it all goes together very well.
The variations I have done have all been so well accepted.
Have great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous boxes. Thanks for the template.
B xx
Morning John, love this die, and so versatile with the different sizes. Thank-you for the template, very useful.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John love the boxes thank you
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful boxes.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous boxes John.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful boxes
ReplyDeleteI love these boxes and stacked up in "wedding cake" style they are just gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely gorgeous boxes,loved them when I first saw them and still do. Would make a beautiful gift set.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John. Love these boxes as they are so versatile, you can make so many different sizes.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTruly fabulous!
June x
Love your cake! Beautiful boxes xx
ReplyDeleteJohn this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy eldest daughter's hobby is making cakes for friends and family.
I'd love to present her with one of these when it's her birthday, filled with gifts.
Thank you
Jayne
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, just what I'd expect from you! I'm away to print the template, thank you.
Maureen x
Gorgeous It’s lovely to be able to do variations
ReplyDeleteVery impressive. Love the decorations on the tops.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is stunning. I was so impressed when I saw it on TV. I so wish I could have made something like this for our daughter's wedding last year. I am so pleased I have these dies they were a good investment. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry I’m late - I looked in hours ago but was so busy Pinning and Printing I forgot to comment! It’s typical - I don’t say much as a general rule!!
I have the Die and I love it. After I’ve made my son’s birthday card I shall attempt further boxes.
I have made taller ones! They were easy. I listened carefully to your instructions!!
Love Myra xx
Love these boxes. Thank you also for the diagram for the lid. Not sure I will be able to print it from my iPad but will have a try. Good to see you here Maureen. Missed you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful boxes John. All of your posts are inspirational.
ReplyDeleteMarie P