Happy Friday,
Its the final day of the blue run, sorry I do get carried away with this colour especially the Yale Blue lustre card!
Todays card uses dies from the Opera box die set i love the fact that you dont have to make boxes with the box dies there are panels and pieces in each set that will make lots of different projects.
I stared by cutting the panel die from the opera box set once at the edge of a piece of Yale blue card. I then slotted the die back into the design further down ( it will naturally fit back in meaning you can extend the pattern in any direction.
I then simply added 2 strips of organza ribbon and a messy bow using the white organza and a thin blue stain ribbon that matches the card colour.
Finally I added a large Gerbera Daisy made form the die in the sam Opera Box die set.
Another blue beauty. xxx
ReplyDeleteStunningly beautiful John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
take care and have fun Kitty.
A beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, oh a fantastic sample today, I really do love this yale blue card, and you have given us a true blue sample today, love it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, another stunner, love the blue run, one of my favourite colours. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card today, love the cut out panel.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner in my favourite blue.
Jan
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great example of using the box Die for card making.
Have a good day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, such a pretty card, and such a useful die.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAm enjoying your blue phase!
B xx
Another great card. John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. As I said yesterday blue is one of my favourite colours so I am very happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the way you've done the ribbon John. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John very nice card and your ribbons are so neat!! I can never get a nice looking bow. Wonder what next week's colour will be. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely beautiful again. Just love the colour and the bow is typical of you.Have a great week end,stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John stunning card gorgeous ribbon
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, that is a stunning shade of blue card and your bow is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteMust admit blue is my favourite colour too so I don't mind all your blue cards, in fact the more the merrier!
Yes blue again John but so beautiful you blue is love it John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
I can see why you love this colour I’m a huge fan of blue too The card is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteThanks for another beautiful card John. We never get fed up of blue so don't worry, lol x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Blue is my favourite colour, so keep them coming. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Another lovely card. X
ReplyDeleteThought I had commented earlier but obviously not or it went missing. Lovely card John. After seeing this I made a birthday card from a friend. It is similar in design but I used Purple, Lilac and white. Am very pleased with it.didnt get extending the die right the first tome but second time was perfect.thanks for sharing this lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John and that shade of blue is delightful. All of your cards are works of art.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.