Happy Monday,
A little change of pace today from the folders last week, don't worry there are more samples coming with them, with a card using the bonus die from the Operas Box die set.
I started by cutting the panel die from the sandwich box die set three times into a pice of vintage gold card. I backed this with velum to soften the look and added a border made with the stitch dot dies and gloss black card.
I then cut a circular frame again using the stitch dot circle die set in the black and used a plain circle die set to cut a matching gold frame.
For the flowers I added gold leaf to a sheet of my double sided adhesive sheet and cut the bonus Gerbera die out from this 6 times. I added 2 die cuts together to make the flowers adding white micro beads in the centre of each flower.
I added tag and sentiment and set the whole piece in the middle of the card.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, A lovely card and, sentiment.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
I agree about the sentiment. A beautiful background.
ReplyDelete1900 here in NZ and logged on for once! I’m sitting in a hotel room looking out on the most beautiful view of Lake Tekapo.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John, a stunning card, love the gold and black, and the sentiment is fab, so true. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card to start the week.
Jan
Very nice card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, oh this is just gorgeous, love the background, amazing, wonderful, well you know how much I like your creations, looking forward to the new things coming this year.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Really lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Fabulous card John. The gold leaf flowers look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John, Wow I just love this card it is really special.Have a great day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, love the sentiment
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Wow, another stunning card, love the gold leaf.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, John. Xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful I love the circular frame idea
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a very dramatic looking card, but lovely.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning beautiful card, gorgeous.In case you can't tell, I love this card.
B xx
What a gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beauty today John black and gold love it
ReplyDeleteThank you
June Horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colours.
Lydia
x
Gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteReally lovely.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Lovely card
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeleteHi John I love this card it is so beautiful. I love these dies I have used them to make an anniversary card for my in-laws so I can't share it yet. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card! I love everything about it ! Will try the gold leaf/ double sided sticky sheet technique. The flowers are lovely!
Jan in New Zealand - sounds as if you are having a lovely time! Enjoy! It’s cold here!
Love Myra xx
Gorgeous card John. I am beginning to like black and gold together. Thank you for sharing this. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a really gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteI've been making cards this morning and personalised them with your new relative and alphabet stamps.
I'm so pleased I bought them as they make such a difference!
Thanks John xx
John your work is always unique creative and just amazing. Fabulous gold leafing here. This is one of my all time fave color combos!
ReplyDeleteAfternoon John,
ReplyDeleteLoving today's card, the Opera Box is one of the best buys I have made.
Used mine lots for boxes and cards, so versatile.
Hope you're having a good day
Patricia xxx
A lovely card John very pretty
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love today's card, I especially like the gold leaf on the flowers which makes them look more delicate than they actually are.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
john this is totally stunnind and i love it.
ReplyDeleteHi John really lovely card I like the effect of the parchment to soften the look also the golden flower is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteA beautiful creation John. I love everything about it. Thank you for being so inspirational.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.