Happy Wednesday,
Im using a different blue to yesterdays card however I have used the same die set as the base the Sandwich Box die set!
I stared by cutting the large corner die from the set into a piece of Maya Blue Lustre card facing each other to make a large square of the circle filigree. Next using the Press Cut stitch dot and plain circles I made a set of frames in the Maya and the Silver lustre card.
I mounted this onto a set of squares cut with the Press Cut stitch Dot and plain squares sets with some additional layers of the lustre and Maya Blue card.
I used the circle dies again and cut a smaller centre panel in blue with a layer of the lustre card. I then used my new Anniversary Sentiment clear stamp set ( launched next week on Hochanda) too make the Sapphire anniversary sentiment in the centre.
I added a spray of my starflower leaves around one side of the circle and added this to the centre.
A fresh looking card perfect for an anniversary and the new Anniversary clear set makes sentiments for any anniversary ( or Birthday) really easy!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.Just love the whole design so effective.
Jan
Another beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, another beautiful creation using your dies and the lovely lustre card, oh and I see we are in for a treat next week when you are back on Hochanda with new stamps............got something good to look forward too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, wow another lovely creation, shows how versatile the die sets are, love this shade of blue too, and it is perfect for the anniversary card. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. You certainly are bursting with ideas.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love everything about today's beautiful offering.
It's great to see amazing "other" things that can be done with the Box Dies.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Gorgeous card, a real Keepsake.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, a beautiful card.Nancyd xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. The sandwich box die set really is useful isn’t it. Can’t wait to see you next week on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Love this, John. Such a clever way of using the corner die.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Hi John a beautiful card today John love it
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
A very beautiful card and I must look out for those stamps! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card, love all the different shades of lustre card.
Looking forward to your shows next week, that stamp set looks really useful, will be keeping an eye out for that one.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I wonder if those stamps go up to platinum? I need to make an anniversary card for my in-laws. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the colour, the lovely stamp and those pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today which shows the versatility of your dies. It's a beauty!
Maureen x
Beautiful card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today John. The stamps sound very useful. Looking forward to the shows next week. Had a visit to the dentist to replace a filling I lost over Christmas. Could have bought several crafty items with the money I had to pay. Would have enjoyed that more. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card I don’t have all of the ingredients BUT I might try something similar with a Striplet die
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to seeing your new stamps - I rely too much on computer generated sentiments I need to utilise my stamp press!
Gorgeous card. Looking forward to your next launch.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a very clever use of the dies to create this card and I think I even prefer this colour blue to yesterdays.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John lovely card the stamps look so useful looking forward to your new launch
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and lovely stamps by the looks of things too xx
Love the card John I love blue you do some stunning work with beautiful blues
ReplyDeleteThank you
June Horrocks xxxxx
Another beautiful card John. You must have creative ideas chasing each other round in your head. Do you ever stop and rest?
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Another gorgeous card, they just get even more stunning by the day.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever run out of fabulous ideas.
I have looking at your work for quite a while and loved it immensely. I would love to buy some of your dies. I have been an online shopper for over 15 years but I have to admit I am stumped to find your dies to buy. Please post an address for me to use. I have spent a long time on the Hochanada site trying to find you.
ReplyDelete