A really quick post today showing the Oval cut and emboss folder used as an aperture with a media plate centre piece. However I think the bow is a little large for the card TBH...
Morning John, another beauty today, although I think you are right about the bow, it detracts your eyes from the embossing folder a bit. But what do I know, you are the expert.
Hi John A lovely card. It was great to see you yesterday at Newbury. My husband actually said "I've had a lovely day" which was so nice as be could have been bored, but he enjoyed the demos and looking at all the samples. B xx
Hi John,Really mice card,bow is a little big where it is might have looked better placed along opposite side down fold od card and vertical rather than angled at least that's probably where I would have placed it,but I like bows.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hello John, a lovely card, these folders make it so easy to create beautiful cards, the bow is a little large, but still pretty. Have a great day everyone and stay safe in the snow. Bx
Hi John, what a very stunning card and I love the wonderful solver gilt it looks stunning. Beautiful media image inside your oval aperture. Love everything about this and your bow looks brill to me and so beautiful. Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John, Gorgeous, opulent card today. You put whatever size bow you want, where you want. Me, I'd make it a tad smaller and put it somewhere else ha ha. Now wouldn't it be boring if we all did the same thing? Maureen x
Very pretty one today though the bow is still a little large for taste, however as Maureen (above) said - It would be boring if we all did the same thing.
A beautiful card John. Love everything about it. Thank you for sharing. Was great to see you at Newbury yesterday and really enjoyed the day. Thank you. Try not to work too hard this week. Take carexxx
The tree in the aperture and the embossed background are both lovely. I do agree about the size of the bow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card, I agree about the bow lol.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Lovely card John, love the blue with the silver
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, yes I think the size of the bow is wrong too.
Jan
Morning John, another beauty today, although I think you are right about the bow, it detracts your eyes from the embossing folder a bit. But what do I know, you are the expert.
ReplyDeleteOff to Martine and Hellens workshop this morning.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
A lovely card. I always have difficulty with bows - I'm never satisfied with them! I hardly ever use them for that reason. xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, shame about the bow lol.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely card today, possibly does need a smaller bow so you can see more of the card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a beautiful card I quite like the bow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love the picture in the aperture, John, but the bow is too big for me.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
It was great to see you yesterday at Newbury. My husband actually said "I've had a lovely day" which was so nice as be could have been bored, but he enjoyed the demos and looking at all the samples.
B xx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John,Really mice card,bow is a little big where it is might have looked better placed along opposite side down fold od card and vertical rather than angled at least that's probably where I would have placed it,but I like bows.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Love the card John the bow is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxx
Hmm! The bow is a bit large It’s a lovely card though
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI certainly agree about the bow much better without but you know me I think.
Love the card.
Lydia
X
Good morning John Lovely card a great combination of dies & stamps I love the bow although it is a bit big!
ReplyDeleteHello John, a lovely card, these folders make it so easy to create beautiful cards, the bow is a little large, but still pretty. Have a great day everyone and stay safe in the snow. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, bow is beautiful, maybe just in the wrong position.
Have a great day, remember to draw a breath now and again.
Patricia xxx
Hi John. Love this card with the unusual way the different colour have been used. I agree that the bow is a little large though.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely card John, the silver and blue are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI like the bow but might have replaced it with your gorgeous starflowers instead.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning card and I love the wonderful solver gilt it looks stunning.
Beautiful media image inside your oval aperture.
Love everything about this and your bow looks brill to me and so beautiful.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
sorry thatshould have read silver.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, opulent card today. You put whatever size bow you want, where you want. Me, I'd make it a tad smaller and put it somewhere else ha ha. Now wouldn't it be boring if we all did the same thing?
Maureen x
Very pretty one today though the bow is still a little large for taste, however as Maureen (above) said - It would be boring if we all did the same thing.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI really like this idea - using the embossing folder as an aperture in the silver. It looks great!
xx
A beautiful card John. Love everything about it. Thank you for sharing. Was great to see you at Newbury yesterday and really enjoyed the day. Thank you. Try not to work too hard this week. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteI really like this card and don’t think the bow is too big.
ReplyDeleteYour card has a tree, so it will do for me, it is gorgeous John, but agree the bow is overlarge, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John, a nice card, but I do agree that the bow it too large for the card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx