Happy Monday,
Dont forget to join me tonight at 6pm for the Launch of the One Day Special on Hochanda ( Freeview 85, Sky 663 or online at www.hochanda.com) I will be demonstrating the brand new Cut and Emboss folder collection form Crafts Too. These amazing folders will emboss the pattern as standard folders but during the pass will cut the centre panel out. There are 6 different designs each with a different aperture in the centre. Tune in to see the whole collection.
For today I thought I would share one of my favourite samples I have made for the show as it mixes the folders and the second part of the show the Media Plates.
For this card I actually used 2 of the folders the Corazon in the back and the Mariposa in the front.
I used a media plate made background for the lower layers cut with the heart and a piece of silver Lustre card in the front cut with the shaped folder.
to add some highlight and definition I added a messy bow of mixed ribbon at the bottom. On top of this i added spray of my starflower dies ( which I have also got on the show for anyone who missed them last time as they sold out so quickly!) I cut these form the scrap card I cleaned my brayer on so that the colours march the main card. I shaped these and added a stick on pearl in the centre.
I will demonstrate the techniques in this card if not in tonights shows then tomorrow as I have shows at 9am, 1pm and Final Call at 5pm.
Enjoy...
John this looks great. I’ve checked the Hochanda website and it looks as though I can watch in NZ. I’m delighted!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow this card is great, will be watching tonight.
Jan
Morning John, gorgeous card looking forward to the show.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh this looks fantastic, I have these embossing folders and they really are lovely, I will be watching the shows as I just love seeing how you do things.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card John.Will be tuning in at six.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, a beautiful card with my favourite colour combo, love it. The folders have super shapes on them, looking forward to the shows. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Absolutely beautiful John, gorgeous embellished. I've so liked your recent dards, and hope your new products will go with a bang. Good luck for a sell out ODS,kate x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love today's card, the colours and design are right up my street.
Looking forward to tonight's show, I feel there will be early "sell out"
Have great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Liking the look of these folders John. Look forward to tonight’s shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card I love the folder especially the abstract swirl design of the embossing The only thing that would put me off buying this one is the butterflies as I need my “buys” to work for all genders
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, liking the look of the folders, will be watching later
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
That's beautiful. I love the colours and the use of the two cut outs is very clever. Looking forward to the shows. I might just have to order those Starflowers! xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty one today. Looking forward to seeing the shows.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Beautiful and I love the Spanish names. Xx
ReplyDeleteThis is great, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John beautiful card I love it the colours and the dies are fab see you tonight
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xcxxxxx
Hi John, This is absolutely beautiful,love everything about it.Can't wait for the shows good luck though I doubt you will need it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, these Embossing folders are looking really great looking forward to seeing the whole set.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John really lovely card I love the colours the flowers are beautiful too looking forward to watching your shows
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love those dies and the flowers are so pretty. I hope the shows go well today. You are always fun to watch. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Looking forward to your hochanda shows and seeing the latest releases and how they work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Hochanda tonight! x
Very pretty card John.Looking forward to the show later.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John. Very Art Nouveau, love it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing and stunning card.
I love the wonderful colours and design of this gorgeous creation.
Such pretty star flowers also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Love this card John and the colours. Watched the 6pm show and love the embossing folders. Tried to watch 8pm on iPad but no luck and it’s not ready on rewind yet. Might need to wait until I see my granddaughter. They have better internet. Will probably miss the 9am show as well. No Myra I won’t still be in bed! I have to go out before 8am to take my car to the garage and wait for it. Thought Myra would be here be here she said just now she was coming. Hope tomorrow goes well John. I have no doubts it will. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteTesting Testing!! My fourth attempt today! A whole lot of ballyhoo about cookies!
Love Myra x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteIsn’t that just typical - I get really cross and it works!!
I loved the Show at 8 pm and learned so much as I always do. I did laugh about the skeleton leaves! Yes I have them ! Do I know where they are? Roughly? Lol!
So pleased the Shows have been so successful - surprised - no!
Ordered the flowers and leaves Dies!
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Hello John. I'm a day late as I often am and I really want to try watching Hochanda on my PC. I love this card. I'm sure your shows will do well.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck. Marie P.
OH WOW John this is totally stunning, i love the aperture in the middle and those gorgeous colours.
ReplyDelete