Happy Saturday,
Another card using the cut and emboss folders and this time a different shape showing the versatility of the soft embossing folders.
I stared this quite simply by cutting an oval from Rosa Lustre card using the press cut stitch dot ovals. I simply added this piece to the Corazon embossing folder and ran it through my machine. This embossed the pattern into the card whilst cutting the heart out form the centre.
I added this to a background of glittered card with layers of the Rosa and Royal Auburn lustre card.
I used the centre fall away piece along with a piece I cut in the auburn ( remember you can just add a small piece of card into the folder to get the die cut it is a die after all as well as an embossing folder! I added the two hearts along with a shaded starflower and a small bow in matching ribbon.
Quite a simple card to make but very effective especially for the younger generation I thought!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Pretty card John.I finally managed to get your star flowers and leaves die which I received yesterday.Will be having a play later
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty card. Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks Jan.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLoving the simplicity of today's card, very effective.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, oh I like this, yes those embossing folders with the dies in are certainly taking the craft world by storm, great idea for this card.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
So pretty John and even PINK too!!!!!
ReplyDeletePretty in pink. Received your starflower and leaves dies John. Wow I love them. Waiting for embossing boards now.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A lovely card John very pretty thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xx
Very pretty card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty pink card.
Lydia
x
Hello John, what a beautiful design, perfect for an elegant Valentine or anniversary card, love the shade of the auburn card. have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery clever use of the folder, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, I love this card ,the new folders are so clever and versatile.Hope you have a great week end,stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Love your glittered background.
Morning John, really really like these folders and hopefully in the not too distant future I will the be proud owner of some of them,
ReplyDeleteWendyx
I do like this card. It’s very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card. I love what you make. Those embossing folders are tempting. Saving my pennies though now after buying your dies and your new stamps. They are brilliant, so neat and tiny.
I will be able to really personalise my cards now. Thank you xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. The embossing folder is amazing. This would make such a pretty Mother's Day card. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card for an anniversary As Jackie has said ideal for Mother’s Day and Valentines
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card. Thank you for sharing all your ideas.
Have a good weekend!
Love Myra xx
A beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this with us. Love these new folders. Have a good weekend. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John love the new embossing folders
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother wonderful card today.
Love your wonderful design and the gorgeous colours.
Such a beautiful emboss and cut folder, and that background looks amazing.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
A lovely card John, very elegant and sends a message without words.
ReplyDeleteHave a restful Sunday if you can.
Marie P.
So pretty John. I love that. xxx
ReplyDelete