Sunday, 7 January 2018

Sneak Peak in Copper 2...

Happy Sunday,

Another sample using the new Cut and Emboss folders from Crafts Too that will launch on Hochanda tomorrow night with me at 6pm ( I think thats the new time for the ODS its a while since I did one!)

I thought these folders would be perfect for making shaker cards easy so I had a go with this one.  I think I may be developing a taste for Copper as I seem to have made a few samples in this colour!


I embossed, and cut, a piece of copper scratch art then sanded back to reveal the copper metal .  I then added a piece of acetate and foam mounted the sanded centre panel behind adding beads in the middle.

I used the new Anniversary stamp set ( which launches on the show tomorrow, whilst it goes up to 100 in numbers there isn't a platinum sorry Jackie!)  I added some copper ribbon and a couple of metal charms before making it up into a card!

Enjoy...

29 comments:

  1. Hi John
    A beautiful card so different and I love the copper too.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card John Have some of this scraper board so will have a play Sure I could turn it in to a Christmas Card!!LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,
    Interesting, very different, looking forward to seeing these in action.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recorder is already set John.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your demos with these folders John.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, oh yes I like this one too, going to have to try this, like the idea of the shaker part of it as well. The little charm looks like a padlock but I might be wrong, you know what photo's are like.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, a beautiful card really like the cooper too and I thought it was a padlock too.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    A great card. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, Love this card and I really like the copper,looking forward to tomorrow and seeing these in action.Stay healthy and happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very elegant card. I personally don't like shaker cards, but I know lots of people do, and it does seem a good use of the "cut out" part of the folder. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card John.
    I love the copper! Looking forward to your show xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card John, like the look of the copper and love the padlock and key charms that you have added. Looking forward to the shows - recorder all set.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like copper too It so much softer than gold Love the card and these new dies/folders look very interesting Will set up tv to record your shows

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card John
    June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think these folders/dies are an interesting concept so will be nice to see them in action

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it. Looking forward to your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another interesting card today,
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are clever John. Just love this.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John
    Your copper cards are lovely.
    Also liking your padlock and key, is this a sneak peek of new dies?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops sorry just realised they are charms!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card John and a great idea making it into a shaker card. Am loving these new embossing folders and the Copper scratch card. Thank you for sharing this. Will be watching at 6pm. Hope all goes well. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not keen on shaker cards I'm afraid but love the rest of the card! I gave in yesterday and bought the sandwich box dies at Coleman's - with 30% off it was rude not too!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow John this is a stunning card I love it. Those new dies look amazing. I can't wait for your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving the copper cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John. This is a really lovely folder and I can't wait to see what else you are bringing to the shows tomorrow evening. Love the use of the copper coloured cards.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John, I can hardly wait, these are gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John really lovely card looking forward to your shows

    ReplyDelete
  28. John this is another fabulous card, i really like the copper as it is such a warm, rich colour.

    ReplyDelete