Another card made using the Go Press filing machine today I wanted to share another technique today using your existing dies to fold with I have to say I was really happy with the results.
I used the same die as yesterday the panel die from the sandwich box however this time I didn't cut it I gilded it. To do this all you need to die is add the die facing up onto the heat plate of the GoPress Then add the foliage, card, a shim and close the lid. Simply run the whole plate through your die cutting machine ( i used my platinum as you need a large aperture machine) This transfers the fold only to the cut lines on the die and slightly embosses the card.
I repeated this three times and cut the panels out before mounting with gold mirror card .
I wrapped a piece of cream ribbon arround the three panels adding a hot foiled sentiment cut with an oval die with a mat of gold mirror card.
I love that fact that the GoPress gives me a whole new technique to do with my existing, and ever growing, collection of dies.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you this is a very beautiful and elegant card.
Have lots of fun playing.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card.Enjoy your crafting.
Jan
Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Elegant card John, lovely.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, todays card is really beautiful, very elegant. The foiling using the die is great, maybe something to think about for my birthday wish list. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, flippin eck what are you doing to us, this sample today using the hot foil machine is amazing, I love to see them even though I cannot afford the machine. Works so well with your dies too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Elegant card John,lovely.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Classy and gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the foiling technique looks fab.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card-very elegant & classy .
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Wow! This is fabulous, John. My problem is I would need a new die cutting machine as well!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh no John! What are you doing to me! I’d dismissed the Go Press after seeing it on tv But seeing your card I’m changing my mind
ReplyDeleteThis card is so pretty
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWell this must have passed me by, not sure what you have used but its stunning.
Lydia
x
Lovely card John. Love the foiling.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Love the foiling John a beautiful card
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
What a great card! I hope your going to be demonstrating this on TV or at least in a video so that we can all see how to do it. xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today John. Love the foiling. Thank you for sharing this with us. Take care and have a good day.x
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card, will have to get into foiling I think.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, well I think in your "spare time" - ha, ha - you will have to make up packs of foiled pieces to sell as this is certainly proving a hit. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John Wow oh Wow what a stunning creation,I know what I am saving for next!!! Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteWow John! I'm not surprised that you're pleased with this one!
ReplyDeleteIt's absolutely stunning!
Xx
Love the "More Gold". Beautiful. Thanks for the instructions to foil using one of our dies. Looks like I need to get my machine out of the box and try this technique.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card with the foiling. I've seen this machine demonstrated but your card is the nicest example I've seen.
Maureen x
Hi John this is a stunning card. I love the dies you have used and the touch of gold is so classy. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis is delightful. Must look up the new tool.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card the foiling looks pretty
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA truly beautiful card. I love it xxx