Happy Saturday,
I am back on Hochanda Monday night with the launch of the One Day Special. This is the first ODS I have done for Crafts Too so we had to select something special! This will be the launch of the brand new range of Cut and Emboss Folders. These are a set of 6 embossing folders that also cut the aperture in the centre something I haven't used before and I haver to admit I have loved using!
I thought I would share one of the sample I have made for the show today using the Corazon Folder which embosses and cuts the heart out from the centre.
I will demo how to use these folders on the shows on Monday and Tuesday as well as new stamps and the media plates.
Enjoy...
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow! a new year and something very new from you.
A great card, I am loving the concept and looking forward to Monday.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Wow, these look wonderful, so looking forward to the shows and on the media plates too, Val having trouble with hers so some tips will be great, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card and die set.
Looking forward to the shows.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Wow John
ReplyDeleteThese look so different and exciting.
Looking forward to the shows.
Jan
Great card John. Look forward to seeing your shows.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, oh this is lovely, I think these new type of embossing folders with the cut out's on them are going to be the new thing this year, I bought a Christmas one last year and used it for a lot of my Christmas cards, easy peasy, looking forward to the Show and all your samples etc.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Wow, great card John, looking forward to the shows
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIntriguing, looking forward to your demos.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a gorgeous card and a very intriguing idea looking forward to see how this is achieved.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
These folders sound intriguing, John. Looking forward to seeing more samples.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Clever very clever I will tape the shows as I will be out dancing! I’m always keen to glean information on the media plates etc
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today John very magnesia I think love the folder very clever
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John, these look interesting, looking forward to seeing the full range.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John oh now these look different looking forward to seeing you demo these Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteWowee John, can’t wait.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Looks interesting John nice to see something new
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely John. It'll be nice to see something new. I'm looking forward to the shows. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteNot seen this type of embossing folders before, will be watching to see how this is done.
Lovely to see something new and different.
Wow. Looking forward to these John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Wow these look very interesting and different,will be watching as always.Enjoy your weekend,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my John this is stunning I love it. Embossing folders that cut that all sounds amazing. I can't wait to see your shows. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really great idea. Looks like it could be one for the boys but could just as easily work for the girls with some different colours. Looking forward to your shows already.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Awesome card design. The Emboss and Cut folders sound intriguing. Looking forward to watching your shows on hochanda. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteWow! This looks exciting John!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the show on Monday! xx
Hi John. Lovely cards. Looking forward to the shows especially for more hints and tips on the media plates. These emboss and cut folders look great.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Looking forward to seeing exactly how these folders work.
ReplyDeleteI have used these folders but not sure which make as they belong to Craft club. They’re really useful.
ReplyDeleteWill have to see if I can get Hochanda - arrived in NZ yesterday to see my so and family.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, Oh Wow, this is different, I'm loving the result you have got on this gorgeous card, I look forward to seeing how you use these new folders.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love this idea and the card. Have seen these folders on their website and looked very interesting. Glad you will be demonstrating them. Don’t work too hard. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWOW i am looking forward to the shows, this card looks fab so can't wait to see the others.
ReplyDeleteOH SO BEAUTIFUL ! Almost makes me wish I had a T.V. I believe I can get Hochanda on my PC but not sure how. I hope you have a great show.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.