Happy New Years Eve,
We are fast approaching the end of the review of 2017 and the start of 2018! To arrows post will be the last review of the year covering November and December as I have new projects to post form the 2nd!
here we go with October.
To view the original posts click HERE
To view the original posts click HERE
To view the original posts click HERE
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful selection,I simply adore No.2, the design and the colours are beautiful.
Jan
Hi john.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the great blogs.
Have a happy healthy new year.
take care Kitty.
Morning John, three beautiful cards but I think number one is my favourite from October. Have a very Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,Thank you for all the wonderful projects on the blog and all the inspiration you have given all of us over the last year.Have a wonderful new year and here's to 2018 being as successful for you with your products.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteThree more great examples of your wonderful talents.
When the Bells Ring John & I wish you and Sam a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Looking forward to all the wonderful things you have in store for us in 2018
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous final selection for 2017. I'm looking forward to seeing your future cards and projects. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2018.
B xx
Three more great cards, I think the middle one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2018
Marion S x
Morning John, I have so enjoyed these reviews, the samples all deserve to have another airing, love all of them.
ReplyDeleteI would like to say to you John and Sam and all your families, have a wonderful New Year, I wish you health, wealth and happiness for 2018.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
More lovely cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What an amazing year you have had, John, and what a joy it has been for us to follow your progress. Really looking forward to seeing what you have on store for us in 2018. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Three more lovely cards John. Have a great evening of celebration whatever you're doing.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
Hi John, three more of the stunning cards you have created, the purple and blue colour combination remains one of my favourites for this year. Have a great New Years Eve everyone, enjoy and stay safe. Bx
ReplyDeleteThe middle one has to be my favourite of today. As I was unwell yesterday I never got to comment but the first was my favourite then.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing all your cards throughout the year, whether they were too my taste or not they still all give inspiration - something most of us need from time to time.
Hope you and Sam both have a wonderful new year followed by a year of Health and Happiness.
Hugs Helen xx
Another beautiful array of cards
ReplyDeleteHave a great New Year and I hope 2018 is a happy and healthier one for everyone xx
Hi John, I love these cards, My favourite is number two, I am so enjoying this review of the year.
ReplyDeleteJust like to wish you, Sam and your families a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and am looking forward to seeing all the new things you have in store for us.
Wendyx
Three more lovely cards John.I loved number two the first time round and it’s still a favourite.Mr High Legh and myself wish you a happy and successful 2018. Look forward to your new products and inspiration.Also my best wishes to all your blog family.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Great cards again today, John. I would have to say that I do like the first one as I am still surprised about how much I like the way you have used the heart shaped plate.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
I love your blue and purple card. You really know how to make those colors work so well. Awesome shadowing and sweet flowers. Wish I could have watched you make this one. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletejohn you look like you have had a very successful creative year and i hope 2018 is an even better one for you. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLove all the cards today especially the second one. Been putting my Christmas dies away. Will be a shame to put away the snowflake embossing folder. It has been my ‘go to’ embossing folder this Christmas. Have a wonderful 2018 and looking forward to all the new products I am sure you will have for us. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying your review of cards John, all so beautiful. Can hardly believe that the year is almost over, but so pleased I managed to get to Coventry, one of my years highlights, wishing you and Sam a New Year filled with Health, Happiness and Kindness, have a grand Hogmanay, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards again John,
ReplyDeleteI hope that 2018 is the happiest,
healthiest and most successful year ever for you and Sam xx
A lovely collection of cards. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteLove these especially the second one.
ReplyDeleteA happy, healthy and successful new year to you John.
Jan
Northampton
Happy New Year John.
ReplyDeleteLove these cards and your ideas. Xx
All so lovely John. xxx
ReplyDeleteMore beautiful cards John.I love them all.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and to your family.
Marie P.