Happy Wednesday,
I feel I have been neglecting the Opera Box in my past few posts so I thought i would share a few of the samples I made with the set over the next few days!
Between Christmas and New Year I will be doing review of the year with a difference so I will share my favourites with you over the festive period ( for those who were looking for this annual event!
I cut the lid and base dies in Wildberry lustre print card. I then simply cut the filigree panel, that comes with the set, into each of the five sides of the base. Next I used the liner dei thats in the set ( The rectangle that lines the back of the panels) in Velum and backed each of the panels.
Finally I made up the lid adding starflowers on the centre. I added organza ribbon and a few more flowers and finished. Perfect to have a battery powered tea light inside.
Enjoy...
Beautiful!! John.Love the rich colour.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely box.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat colour choice for the box today.Just love this box.
Jan x
Morning John, love this one especially the warm rich colour, the tea light sets it off so well too.
ReplyDeleteSeems like quite a few people have got this die set, as I have been reading the comments on fb, I knew it would be a success.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful box John and love the colour choice
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John, a really stunning box, love the lattice and the colour is beautiful. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful elegant box in a lovely rich colour.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,Just love the box,the colour the style everything about it is just wonderful.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, love, love, love today's box.
ReplyDeleteI love my Die sets, they have been used lots. I have made a few similar to yours and popped a battery T/Light in them as little gifts.
They are brilliant Dies, an absolutely wonderful, very different addition to the Market Place, thank you so much for them.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Lovely gift box.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A lovely box. Very pretty. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning box John. Xx
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of putting a tea light in the box, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely box, love the idea of a battery tea light inside.
B xx
Hi John. Just to let you know I am going to try and take a break from the computer whilst I am staying with my grandchildren over Christmas and the New Year. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your inspiration and to send you my very best wishes for 2018. Have a great Christmas. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous box.
Lydia
x
Hi John this opera box is stunning. I love the colours. The possibilities are endless. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Such a classy looking box. Love the colours and the die you have used to create the panels.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John makes a super box but using it as a lantern is a lovely idea. I think the review of the year is going to be quite interesting - and long, so much has happened. Have a restful Christmas love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThanks for today's post. You know how much I love this die.
I will be making tea light boxes with mine in the next few days to add an extra Christmassy glow. (battery operated don't worry haha!) but I will hide them away from my family as I'm giving them their Opera Boxes with perfume in on Christmas day.
I know they will love the gift boxes as well as the contents. I usually get a , "WOW! Did you make that? " from them.
You make life so easy for us normal folks to get a "Wow!" Lol.
Enjoy relaxing and eat lots of jelly babies! xxx
Absolutely beautiful John, gorgeous colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and a gorgeous colour too
ReplyDeleteA beautiful box John. Brilliant die. Thank you. Gorgeous colour. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m having difficulty posting again! Lovely box! I love my Dies and have made three boxes so far , even a tall one!
Love Myra xx hope this works!
Hi John really lovely box beautiful colour
ReplyDelete