This is the second Saturday I have off this year so Im going to enjoy just playing in the craft room! Heres the posts I loved from September.
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you,lovely cards.
Have a great weekend.
Hava a happy healthy and prosporouse 2018.
Have fun Kitty.
Great cards John. Have a great day playing in your craft room.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, 3 beautiful creations, I remember them well and still love them. Enjoy your Saturday off, you are on the go every day for all of us so wishing you and Sam have some time to yourselves, enjoy.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, another three lovely cards really like the second one.. Have a great day off it will be like a busmans holiday for you still crafting.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Three lovely cards John.Make the most of your Saturday off try to have some me time.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
More beauties, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant selection once again.
Have a wonderful day, relaxing and/or creating (if you can)!!
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards you have selected for us today.
Enjoy your day sometimes it's just nice to do your own thing.
Jan
Great cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, Enjoy your play day.
Lydia
X
Three more great cards, John. Enjoy your day off!!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous cards.
Enjoy your free Saturday.
B xx
Enjoy your day off!
ReplyDeleteAgain three lovely projects
All beautiful cards but especially the second one.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards John remember these thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John. Three lovely cards again. Love the foliage on the last one.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, three more great samples, I remember that the dragonfly one was one of my favourites. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous John! Hope you're enjoying your day. xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the dragonfly card - subject, texture and colors.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Have a great day just pleasing yourself.Three great cards again it is lovely to look back on them,Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, especially the one with the dragonfly.
Jayne x
Hi John this is a stunning selection of cards I love them all. I am going to treat myself to some of your crafty goodies. I just need to track them down. So much has sold out. You are such a clever man. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThree more lovely cards. Hope you’ve enjoyed your day off. Been a bit more relaxing for me too.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Three lovely cards John. Thank you for sharing these again. Enjoy your weekend. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA terrific trio. Enjoy these precious Saturday's as there ain't many free ones matey.
Ang x
Hi John, on catch-up again, three beautiful cards well worth showing again.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your day off
Wendyx
Three lovely cards John and I hadn't seen any of them before.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your day off and were able to spend some 'you'time.
As it's now New Year's Eve I can scream out to all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR. Marie P.