Tuesday, 12 December 2017

Pretty in Rosa...

Happy Tuesday,

I really hope the weather is treating you al better today!  Once again I'm sharing a brighter card in softer colours today the soft pink lustre card called Rosa.

This is another easy card made using the dies from the sandwich box die set I replay wanted this die set to have lots of uses especially for those people who don't make boxes!












I stared by cutting the circles corner die into a piece of the silver lustre card then I rotated it cut the other side making a large square of the lattice.  I then added a piece of velum behind this, to soften the colour and to hide the foam tape i used to add this to a layer of the rosa lustre card.

Next I embossed a piece of the Rosa card with the Crafts Too Dotty embossing folder which I sanded down to reveal the white core and make the dots stronger.  I then cut the Gerbera Daisy die, that goes as a bonus in the opera box die set, in the Rosa and Vellum and made this upon into a flower with some of the starflower leaves cut form scrap card coloured with Green and yellow Izink Pigment inks.

As with yesterdays card I added this to the front of a 6x6" card blank so that it fits inside the sandwich box which will match and make sure the flower isn't squashed!


Enjoy...

34 comments:

  1. Morning John, another beautiful card. I am in Scotland we don't have any snow but really frosty.
    Stay safe everyone.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you another very pretty card.
    Take care and keep warm Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, a beautiful floral card, love the zingy colour of the leaves, perfect for the pale pink. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Love this card it's so pretty.The new pink colour card is gorgeous.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John,
    Another super example of extending the use of your brilliant Dies.
    Loving the effect of the Lustre Card
    Have a great day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, oh another stunner today, you spoil us. Beautiful colour card stock, it really is excellent quality, I am so pleased I ordered mine in plenty of time.

    Hope you are safe and snug at home and not having to go out in these treacherous conditions.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card John.The lustre card is lovely will have to get some after Christmas.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Beautiful cards and boxes these past days when I've just looked but not commented, as just too busy. Another week and then I can take a breather, can't wait.
    When I saw today's heading I thought you'd gone German. As "rosa" is German for "pink"...............
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty. The lustre card is lovely too. I have it now in quite a few colours but haven't had time to use it yet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John sorry I've missed a few posts as been quite busy as we all are. However just enjoyed looking at all the spring colours instead of the snow outside!! This die set is proving to be very versatile. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love the colours. Snow still bad here but if I can get down the hill safely then christmas lunch here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    Another really pretty card. Must get some of your new lustre card,
    It looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning John a very pretty card I love the pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    Another lovely card! That Gerbera flower is so useful and easy to use! I wish I’d ordered more Rosa card !! It’s lovely.
    Hope the weather is a bit better with you today!
    Thank you, Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Love the card,the colours are really fresh and springlike and the lustre card is just stunning.We are still fairly snow free here but frosty and cold.Hope everyone stays warm and safe.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card John, love that pink
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That die makes such beautiful background
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John this is a stunning card those dies are gorgeous and so versatile. They have been designed well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty John. I love the colour.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty (even in pink hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John. You are right, this really is a nice bright card to cheer us all up. Love the flower too, you just have to smile at this happy daisy,

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card John. Think I will make this for a friend's birthday later this month but will have to make it in blue as that's the colour she likes. Thank you for sharing this card. Think after Christmas I must have a trip to the Art of Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  24. John this is gorgeous and just the perfect card to brighten such a cold horrid day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello John,
    Gorgeous, gorgeous card today.
    I haven't deserted you, just very busy (you know the feeling) and George still not 100%. Hopefully come the New Year, I'll be back to harass you every day!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this card and have really enjoyed your return to diecutting/flowers the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oops so busy at the moment and its now strictly tomorrow lol (well I am typing this after midnight.
    Very pretty once again - I do like new things but its lovely to see you back in the style we loved :o)

    Hugs Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Eh up John
    The gerbera is a lovely die but can be chopped to make a different flower shape so it's versatile too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another beautiful card John,
    Where can I buy this beautiful card stock on line? I am pretty well house-bound and can't go out on my own so rely mostly on shopping from home.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Marie Its really hard to Reply to comments and I dont usually promote retailers on the blog If you email me at Lockers@live.co.uk I can let you know where to buy the card x

      Delete