Happy Thursday,
The review of the year starts tomorrow so its the last post showcasing a new project today. I would like to taker this opportunity to wish all my Blog family a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic and crafty 2018!
Todays I thought I would share the most opulent sample I made using my Opera Box die set I know this won't be to everyones taste!
To make the longer box base I scored an A4 sheet of gold mirror card down the sides at every 5cm ( Landscape on your score board) I then turned the card round ( Portrait) and scored at 2cm to make the fold for the bottom.
For the lid I cut the Opera Box lid die twice once in black gloss card and once in gold mirror card. I then cut the gold top panels form one die cut and glued them onto the black gloss lid before making the lid up.
I added tags made in black gloss and gold using my Mini Tags die set adding one to the top with a black and crystal embellishment. I then added a strip of 'Holey" ribbon arround the base with a genuine Peacock Feather for more opulence.
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely stunning if you can't go opulent and over the top at Christmas it's a bad day. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYes you have used the right word for this box.It is so opulent anyone would love to receive it is stunning.
Jan
Great box John and as you say very opulent.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
As you say John the box is very opulent.Love it.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteOpulent is the word, a wonderfully sumptuous box.
Happy Christmas
B xx
Wow-very dramatic!
ReplyDeleteMichele
That's beautiful and it would be a great box for an expensive gift! xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic box; very you! Thank you for some great products. Wishing you continued success in 2018. Have a great Christmas. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, oh my goodness what a real stunner today, I absolutely love, love, love it, the opera box is ideal for so many gifts as well as using to create stunning cards, your a genius, have I told you that before!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and Sam a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year, I will be watching on boxing day too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Ooo La La ,takes me back to my time in Paris when i could only afford to window shop , a very beautiful expensive looking box John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your hard work over the year .
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas .
Elaine H X
Oh! John! That is one wonderful real dramatic Opera Box, love, love, love it.
ReplyDeleteI have made so many of these to hold Christmas Gifts. Tall, short, plain and fancy, you really have done it with this one ... IMO.
Wishing you and Sam a wonderful, happy Christmas plus a very happy and prosperous New Year. Looking forward to watching you on Boxing Day.
Have a wonderful run up to the BIG day.
Patricia xxx
Very Ooh La La!! Love it. Xx
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, this definitely a wow creation, love the gloss black and mirror gold, very opulent. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous.
Wow John this is a stunning box I love it. Those dies are just amazing. I am looking forward to seeing your review of the year. It has been a very exciting year for your. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,Yes stunning,dramatic,opulent in fact everything glamorous.I loved it when I saw it the first time and still do.I am delighted this year has been such a success for you and I hope 2018 is just as exciting and successful.I hope you and Sam have a wonderful Christmas and I will be watching boxing day.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteSensational John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Yes, this is an opulent box. I enjoyed seeing it on your hochanda show. Blessings to you this Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Although I agree that this box may not be to everyone's taste (the customers at one of the shops that I sell my cards through do not buy anything with mirri card on it), I do like it very much and think it deserves to hold a very special present!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, This is stunning !!
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessing to you and yours and a wish that 2018 will be kind to you.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John very 1920s flapper-ish just great. Have a super Christmas love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John very 1920s flapper-ish just great. Have a super Christmas love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteVery Art Deco John and gloriously stunning, absolutely love it, Kate x
ReplyDeleteOpulent or what I love it! Karenlotty
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI love this Die Set! Your box is a Wow! This is my third attempt - if it doesn’t go I’ll ask Littlelamb to let you know! It’s soooooo frustrating! I too have made boxes containing gifts! Thanks John!
Love Myra xx
Stunning box John. Love it. Thank you for sharing this. Am giving one of the boxes to a friend today with her birthday pressie in it. Thank you for all your hard work this year and all the gorgeous new products. Have a Happy Christmas and New Year. Sorry didn’t get here yesterday but it was a manic day. Gave up going food shopping as got too late. Got to do that today now.
ReplyDelete