Friday, 22 December 2017
Review of the year January...
Happy Friday,
Every year at over the Christmas period I review the previous year and pick my top projects from each month. This year is no exception so today we start with January 2017!
I start with this card the first of my BVItage Friday where I took a set of older dies and made a new card. I will be reviving this next year using dies form lots of different companies and ranges!
To View the original post click HERE
The next two shots are peerage projects I made when I got to play with Alcohol inks ( who remembers me setting light to it on air!)
To View the original post click HERE
To View the original post click HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning john.
ReplyDeleteThank you twolovely cards.
Take care and have fun.
Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2018 Kittty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see some of your past projects, love them all.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Gorgeous. Love it when you look back and look forward too, to seeing you use old dies, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh I am loving these, I don't remember you setting light on TV, can't think where I was that day because I don't normally miss any of your shows. Great idea to review older dies and products, I bet there are lots of crafters out there that forget what they have.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, great to see some favourites again, and looking forward to seeing more, as well as what you do with forgotten dies in the New Year. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John
ReplyDeleteIt's great to catch up with some of your favourite cards.I did love the ones with the bright red inks.Looking forward to seeing more.
Jan
How nice to look back at some of your old cards.Liking them all, look fu to the rest .
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely to see some of your favourites from 2017. I do remember you setting light to the alcohol inks and being very fascinated.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Yes, I do remember you setting light to the alcohol inks, very dramatic!
B xx
Great start to this years Review.
ReplyDeleteMichele
It's good to know which are your favourites. These are lovely.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, three beautiful cards but really like number 3 with the heart, great to some oldies.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful John! I especially love that first one. xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's fascinating to look back. What a year you have had, John. I wonder what 2018 will bring?
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, finally getting to catch up with all the beautiful cards you have been showing us over the past couple of days. Today is great to look back on the past year and see your favourites, and hope to see a lot more. Love the Alcohol Ink ones, so different to anything you normally see.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely trip down memory lane John. All beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Three stunning though very different cards John. If I were to pick a favourite it would be the poppies - I simply adore poppies
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards. It's good to look back at what you have done in the past.
Lydia
X
Beautiful cards John. Love the alcohol inks. Xx
ReplyDeleteOh yes I remember these gorgeous coloured creations, good to see them again, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely to see these. My favourite is the first.
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards John but for me number one is beautiful. Love it
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards today John. Thank you. I see the first one you originallly showed on my birthday. I think this would make a lovely birthday card,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful idea John to do a review of favourite cards. Makes me wish I had photographed some of my own. I think I may try that in the New Year although I am not a very good photographer.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Marie P.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never. Love your review posts. Always a good way to look back on special projects we've forgotten through the year.
Yes, I do remember the flaming ink incident.....as does the Health and Safety rep at Hochanda lol!
Ang x