I hope everyone had a really nice Christmas its back with the review of the year and this time we reach June...
This is where I got to play with all the dies I had bought over the last year but had never got out of the packet or at least made a projects with them.
To see the original post Click HERE
To see the original post Click HERE
To see the original post Click HERE
Enjoy....
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic selection, loving the second one.
Good shows yesterday, picked up a few hints and tips, thank you.
Have a good day
Patricia xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you great shows yesterday.
Beauriful cards today too.
IT is very white and cold here this morning.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, another three beauties really like the first one, not managed to watch yesterday's shows yet hope to get to them today.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Great review, love card number 3.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great cards John, really like the circular lattice card with the butterflies
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of cards today.I have the lattice circle dies I love them .The butterfly card is beautiful.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful selection of cards.
B xx
Some lovely ideas for June - I must admit I have a few dies still in their packets Must rectify that!
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely cards. I think we've all got dies and stamps in their packets and never used.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John, these are all my kind of cards, love them. I expect you are making ice cubes etc. today ha ha
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hello John, some lovely examples of how to use the dies, my favourite is the circle lattice, really pretty. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteThey're all lovely John. I had some great new dies for Christmas but am too busy to play with them this week. Roll on next week when I can get them out of the packets! xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another beautiful set of cards, so glad that you do a review of year so that we get a second chance to see all the beautiful cards again.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Although I like all the cards this morning, the first two are very much my favourites. Both these cards are definite WOW, cards and what Alex would refer to as mantle-piece pleasers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards again.
I enjoyed your shows yesterday too.
The stencil cards with the izink inks were gorgeous.
Have a good day today.
Jayne x
Stunning cards John loved the shows thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxxxx
I especially like the circle lattice card with the swirl of butterflies. Gorgeous. I watched your shows on hochanda and enjoyed seeing you work. I was very impressed at how well organized you were then.
ReplyDeleteJust lost my comment as forgot to change comment to Littlelamb from Google account. Try again. Lovely cards today and I do like the second one with the butterflies. Like them all though. Just lost a large filling so a visit to the Demon Dentist Is needed. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great cards again today. Love the first one and so pleased that I got this die as I made some really nice cards for Christmas with it this year.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John these cards are all stunning it is so nice to see them again. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA fab trio of "John" cards. It's was nice to see the transition into you using what dies and products you wanted to.
Yet to catch up with the 2nd show from yesterday as Shaun The Sheep was on at the same time.......you know he's my guilty pleasure lol!
Ang x
Hi John,great shows yesterday.I just love card 1 and 2 from this set so elegant. Have a great day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteBarbara D xxx
Hi John absolute beautiful cards I especially love number 2
ReplyDeleteA great set of cards. My favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteAll these cards are lovely especially the first one. Hope to catch up with your shows - away over Christmas.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteJust about to Charge the iPad and turn in for the night but I wanted to leave a comment as I missed yesterday ! It’s a busy time of year and there were ten of us here all day yesterday!
Lovely day though. Hope you have had a great Christmas too!
It’s really lovely to look back at your favourites of 2017! Many thanks.
Love Myra xx
Beautiful cards John. I love them all and one day I'll have a go at making one of them. One day may not be enough as I am so slow but at least I've learned from you that my stash of mistakes can be used for other things. Not that I mean that YOU make mistakes but you do use your left-overs for other things don't you.
ReplyDeleteStay happy and healthy.
Marie P.
These are my faves, when you played with old stash, reminding us to do the same, xxx
ReplyDelete