Wednesday, 6 December 2017

Royal Auburn...

Happy Wednesday,

Hopefully Im back form visiting Aladine ( who make the Izink Inks) in France as today is the last Breedon workshop of the year and we will be making boxes!

I thought I would share the card and sandwich box we are all making today!  This box is on the tutorial video so Ive added the link below in case anyone missed it!

The card is made using the smaller filigree triangle die in the sandwich box set.  I simply added layers of Auburn and Black for drama.




I used my Starflowers and matching leaves cut in black across the front with the mini tags set ovals making a double frame for the sentiment.


Enjoy...

29 comments:

  1. Morning John, I'm sure your ladies are going to have a great time doing the box and card, hope you all have fab. day.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, this was the first sample I saw using your new dies when you launched them on Hochanda, it blew me away, it is so gorgeous, your ladies at craft today are in for a real treat, I am so envious, but I know you will have a wonderful time.

    It is very frustrating waiting for my order from Hochanda which hasn't even been despatched yet, I ordered it just as the show started so would have thought it would at least be on it's way, I know this is out of your control John but it is annoying.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Wish I was going to your class I'm sure your ladies are going to be thrilled with boxes.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello John, the card and box are beautiful, both box die sets are on my wish list, so hopefully Santa is listening. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Enjoy the workshop at Breedon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John.
    Thank you agreat box and die set.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and box, can't wait to get mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this card and box when I saw it on Hochanda.Hope you and youucky ladies have a great day.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card an box John. Have a fab day
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and box John. Wish I could be in your class today, if will be fab.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although boxes don't float my boat, these are beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    A great box and card. Have a fun day.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning John,
    Love card and box.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful, John. Have a good day.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely John, enjoy your day.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved watching you do this on hochanda a lovely gift for someone thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning John lovely card & box I love the filigree die Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John. I do like this box and the filigree die but because I really love the Opera Box so much this one falls into second place for me which is a bit unkind I know. Sorry.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John,Hope your trip was successful.I wish I could attend your workshop as I just love your new dies and boxes have always been my thing and yours are just beautiful.Anyway have a great day,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The box and card are beautiful John. Thank you. I am sure the ladies at Breedon are enjoying making them. Hmm. Patricia must be busy making her boxes etc., as she hasn't commentated try. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    Every time I see another gorgeous box or card you've made I know I did the right thing ordering this die. My Opera Box Dies arrived yesterday. All I can say is WOW!
    I can't wait to see peoples' faces when I give them a gift in a box like that! The dies are amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello John, Third try today !! I’m not happy with Google!
    However I love your box and card and yesterday’s card was lovely too! I tried commenting yesterday but didn’t manage it!
    My Opera Box Die arrived today! It’s a big Die set!! Can’t wait to have a go but I must finish Christmas Decorations first.
    Love and Thanks,
    Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Talk about feeling jealous! I wish I could be there Terrific box and card

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John the box and card are stunning the colour is fabulous and the dies are gorgeous of course. I bet you had a good time in France. I hope the workshop went well. It would be nice to see some photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful box and card. The star flowers and leaves are just perfect. They cut beautifully and look great.
    Hope you had a successful trip to France and good workshop.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John I love the sandwich box the Die is on my wish list your card is gorgeous.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. John this is another stunning card, i not only must get my hands on your new box dies but i must get the star flower dies as i just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Eh up John
    This is splendid in real life and it was great fun catching up with the ladies at Breedon who were loving your dies.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete