Happy Saturday,
It February in the review of the year another three of my favourite projects...
I love this mix of my circle sentiment stamps and the silver gilding flakes, this took an age to make I'm so glad I've found the gilding sheets now so much quicker.
To see the original post click HERE
Next one of my first attempts at colouring using alcohol pens since my college days!
To see the original post click HERE
Next a watercolour version using m,y large lily stamp.
To see the original post click HERE
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you they are all beautiful.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Three beautiful cards John.Nice to refresh our memories.
ReplyDeleteJohn I would like to wish you and all your blog family a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS hope you all have a lovely time.
Joycex
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great selection of examples of your very varied, wonderful talents, love them.
Have a super Saturday.
Patricia xxx
Morning John, three beautiful cards again showing of you wonderful talent.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Three beautiful cards John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful, gorgeous lily.
B xx
Lovely cards on show today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove them all.
Jan
Gorgeous cards I love the circle sentiment stamps of yours, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh these reminders are so lovely, I think the large lily is my favourite and agree with you about the gilding sheets, they are so good.
ReplyDeleteWell my goodies arrived yesterday, I must say the big pack of embellishments are so useful, I can use all of those but will send some to my granddaughter for her to have a play as well, she is only 5, sent me a lovely Christmas card with a snowflake cut out and glittered inside, these things are treasured for always and will go in my treasure box.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Three great cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous cards John. That silver one is fabulous. xxx
ReplyDeleteJust love the reminders John all of them thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely reminders.
Lydia
X
Morning John, some lovely cards here, I love the Lily, the colours are so pretty. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards all of them but my super favourite is the vintage rose, it's just so gorgeous.
I like them all each has its own merit and for different reasons.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Lovely looking back on these pretty cards John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Stunning cards John
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful cards, my favourite is the last one, who would not like to receive a card like this.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Three beautiful cards John. The rose is my favourite. Thank you for sharing these again. Happy Christmas to you ad all your blog family. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI do hope this works! I’m having real problems leaving comments on this blog. I don’t know why. I tried three times yesterday and gave up!
This is my second attempt today! All your cards are lovely. I love the alcohol Inks ones.
Love Myra xx
Hi John beautiful selection of cards difficult to choose a favourite
ReplyDeleteHello John.
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful!
Hoping you and Sam have a fantastic Christmas! xxx
Great projects especially the pink one.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Sorry I'm being a bit spasmodic with commenting on your blog.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John. All your cards are beautiful and I look forward to seeing them almost every day.
ReplyDeleteJohn and June, you both mentioned 'Gilding sheets' what are they and where do I get them? I have tried using the gilding flakes but all I made was a big MESS!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
Marie P..
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! Thank you so much for all you have done in the last 12 months! I will try to pop in tomorrow but just in case I don’t make it I’d like to wish you , your family and all the “blog family” a very Happy Christmas!
Marie - look on Mrs Ducks website as I’ve bought the gilding sheets from Ang in the past!
Love Myra xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI remember being privileged to do some show samples for you using these fab stamps.....my favourite of which is hanging on your bedroom wall lol!
Ang x
Ps...if you do see this Marie, I have one pack of gilding sheets left.