Happy Thursday,
Im on Hochanda today at 8am, 12pm and 3pm with a Better Than Half price sale show of fabulous Crafts Too products. There are some brilliant products on the show so I thought I would share a few of the samples and demos I am planning!
The first is using one of the brilliant Pop up card dies.
The next 2 use some amazing punches that cut then emboss the flower Ive never known flower making so professional or speedy!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, beautiful cards.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Beautiful cards John. Will catch up with shows later today
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely cards John.Recorder set for shows.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John, love the examples of what you will be demoing, the pop-ups look brilliant. Will check out the shows. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteOoh can’t wait for the shows now I’ve seen the cards.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
WOW John
ReplyDeleteWhat glorious sample cards.
Jan
Morning John, lovely samples today, looking forward to 8am show, and you making things, love your techniques as you know.
ReplyDeleteI am not a lover of punches very much, they are painful for my hands, but I will reserve judgement on them.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
They look lovely John. I'll definitely be watching. Hope it goes well! xxx
ReplyDeleteAll today’s cards look great, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hope the shows go well. Just about to switch on and watch!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Ready to watch the first show! Samples look good.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat samples. I'm looking forward to watching your shows.
B xx
Lovely samples. Hope to be able to catch your 3pm show.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards John a must have the heart dies are brill great 8am show
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John lovely cards I have to go to the dentist this morning but hope to watch your later shows
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely selection of cards. Just going to watch your first show on catch up.
Lydia
X
Its a good job the recorder was set as I overslept this morning lol. Off to watch now John, whilst I curl up in the chair and munch my morning toast.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove all today's offering, they are brilliant.
Missed the first show, was on duty driving Robert to school.
Off to watch it on catch up.
Have a wonderful day.
Patricia xxx
Hi John your cards are stunning. Your first show was brilliant I am looking forward to the others. There is just so much temptation. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI wish I had your artistic vision I love the way you can take simple elements and turn them into something beautiful and sophisticated.
Really stunning cards xx
Lovely cards Hooray I’m home in time for the 3pm show
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching you on Hochanda and seeing your latest product releases. Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Have tried to comments several times today but just not publishing. Can't comment on any blogs so using old iPad and that seems ok. Love today's cards John and have managed to watch some of the shows. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteJohn this is a fab selection of cards, looking forward to catching up on the shows.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’ve had a rather mad day! I haven’t watched any Shows all the way through but I saw half of the noon Show on Catchup! I was very pleased to get the bumper pack of stickers as I work with children and they haven’t heard of less is more!!! I say it every week but it makes no difference!
Busy day tomorrow so about to turn in early! Many thanks for some lovely cards today and indeed every day.
Love Myra xx