Morning John, fabulous back to Christmas cards again love all three. We have got up to snow this morning coming down really thick we are just outside Glasgow. Nancyd xx
Good morning John, Another great selection, love them all. I used the ideas from 1 & 2 for some of this years cards, thanks your teaching. Have a great day Patricia xxx
Hi John A lovely selection of cards, I especially like number 3. We returned home yesterday from Christmas at our daughter's. The recorder seems to have recorded everything so I can catch up with your shows. I'm looking forward to seeing what crafty items and ideas you have in store for us in 2018. B xx
Hi John, Lovely trio of memories again all beautiful.I hope you get as much joy looking back on them as we do. Have a great day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John, I love all the cards on your blog today, especially the last one with the two deer. I loved doing the similar snowscene with the masking fluid technique at your class. Have a great weekend! xx
Good morning John. I love all these cards, especially the first one which I might have to try. I wish I could attend one of your workshops but perhaps it's a blessing that I can't. I used to believe that can't didn't live in my house but I was wrong.lol Marie P.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Well the year will soon be over again.
I wonder what delights await us.
Take care and keep warm. Kitty.
These were lovely. Just booked your Feb workshop.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove no.3 Can't wait for next years crafting techniques and ideas.
Jan
Liking the Third card today John.Take care everyone.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, fabulous back to Christmas cards again love all three. We have got up to snow this morning coming down really thick we are just outside Glasgow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely selection of cards.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great selection, love them all.
I used the ideas from 1 & 2 for some of this years cards, thanks your teaching.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely selection of cards, John. Sorry I haven't been around but the wifi connection in Lincolnshire was so poor I wasn't able to comment.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely selection of cards, I especially like number 3.
We returned home yesterday from Christmas at our daughter's. The recorder seems to have recorded everything so I can catch up with your shows.
I'm looking forward to seeing what crafty items and ideas you have in store for us in 2018.
B xx
I love the deer and the one with the baubles on his antlers is so cute! xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, the deer one is stunning.
Lydia
x
I love the two majestic stag cards. I used stags for my cards this year too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John, beautiful cards from you fab products, strange to think you were making festive cards in summer. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA lovely selection of cards.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, they are so beautiful, and lovely to see them back again.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, really enjoying this look back at the highlights I think the last one is my favourite of this group.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John. Lovely cards. Like 1 and 3 best. Thank you for showing them again. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful John, the third one especially, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely trio of memories again all beautiful.I hope you get as much joy looking back on them as we do. Have a great day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI always can use sample ideas highlighting deer. I especially like the snow scene one with the pair of bucks.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John, I really like the snow scene with the two deers
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love all the cards on your blog today, especially the last one with the two deer.
I loved doing the similar snowscene with the masking fluid technique at your class.
Have a great weekend! xx
Hi John Three gorgeous cards you've provided us with lots of inspiration this year looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next year
ReplyDeleteHi John love all 3 cards but especially the two with the deers.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Some of my favourite August cards I especially like the snowglobe one
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love all the cards but I think the middle one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteI love all these cards, especially the first one which I might have to try.
I wish I could attend one of your workshops but perhaps it's a blessing that I can't. I used to believe that can't didn't live in my house but I was wrong.lol
Marie P.
Hi John these cards are stunning. I just love them. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete