Happy Thursday,
I can't believe we have reached July already and the launch of my own range of Craft Products the John Next Door Range. Art was a lot of hard work and I still cant believe we pulled the whole range together so quickly bit I really am proud of what we have achieved.
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
To see the original post click HERE
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you,for all the memories, they are all lovely.
Take care and keep warm.
Morning John, so you should be proud, you have achieve a stunning collection and I am sure there are more to come this coming new year, I am looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, another three gorgeous cards and it only seems like yesterday when we were waiting with bated breath for the release. Thanks for the memories.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHow time flies. It seems like only yesterday we were waiting for your own collection to be released.You must be so proud to achieved so much.
Beautiful cards.
Jan
Great cards John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant July beauties, love them all.
John you have every right to be proud of your wonderful achievement. You certainly shaken the Crafty World to the roots with what you have done in your first 6 months. Looking forward to what you have for us in 2018.
Have. Great day
Patricia xxx
3 really lovely cards on show today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful cards again John,you have good reason to be proud.You have achieved so much during 2017and no doubt go from strength to strength in 2018.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Your range of goodies has been great - you must be so pleased with what you've achieved. Love these cards especially the first one. Must start playing properly with what I've bought - time seems to go so quickly giving no opportunity to play with crafting stuff.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBoy done good!
Boy deserved done good!
Boy is very talented so will continue to done good!
It's too early to be grammatically precise but you catch my drift lol!
Ang x
Three great cards John and you've every right to be proud of yourself.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
awsum cards John thanks for the memories you are a very gifted man who shares his gift to help others
ReplyDeleteThank you love June horrocksf
Yet more lovely cards. I'm enjoying looking back at them John. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the pink one is my favoutite.
LydiaX
Hi John, that was a momentous month, love seeing the cards you created. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteJuly certainly was a good month for you Your hard work is certainly paying off
ReplyDeleteMy favourite card today is the second one
You should be so proud. Talk soon lol. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John your makes are stunning. It is so lovely to see them all again. You are right to be proud you have done an amazing job. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous cards John and as everyone has said you have every right to be proud. Love all your products. Just back from iceskating with Granddaughter and Gt Granddaughter. Two years between them but nearly same height and looking like twins. Love them to bits. Take care xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. A great array of cards again today and I like all of them for different reasons. Love the stamps on the first one, the die on the second one and the colour of the last one.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteHi John three more lovely cards today, I think my favourite is the last one.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Absolutely stunning cards John. I'm sure that not only you but also your family are very proud of your wonderful achievements. Keep up the good work but don't wear yourself out.
ReplyDeleteAll for now.
Marie P.