Happy Tuesday,
I can't believe I had forgotten to share any of the cards I made with my Sam Jelly baby die! I designed him as a die as he is my logo ( you will find a sam on every item in the John Next Door brand) and I wanted to make a die so that I could make cards and also because I love Jelly Babies as Im sure my blog family all know!
I thought I would simply share a few pictures of a couple of the Sam cards as this time of year we are all short on time!
Enjoy...
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the design of this great card.
I used the Jelly Baby as little Gingerbread Men for a couple of baby Christmas Cards.
Hope you are at least "tying" to relax.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, a great fun card and love this versatile little die.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Nice cards John.Sam is so cute.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hello John, what brilliant and fun cards made with Sam, love the shaker one. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh what a fantastic way to use up those scraps of cardstock, these jelly babies look brilliant on these 2 samples. Love them.
ReplyDeleteBusy, busy, busy this time of year, hope all is well with you.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Two great fun cards John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Sam is so much fun. These cards are great.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSam was the first die I ordered from you new launch,he's so cute.Two great cards again today.
Thanks Jan
Two great cards, SAM is a cute Die that could be used for many occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely John, Val bought it so I will borrow haha, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo cheery fun cards, can't help but smile.
B xx
Sam is so cute! Lovely bright cards. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove these John and I hope you don't mind me copying them with my Sam.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I loved SAM because he was so different and my Grandson absolutely loved the Christmas card I made for him, with all the little SAM's.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteFun cards.
Lydia
X
Good morning John love your bright cards . I must try and get a Sam after the new year as my Grandaughter loves Jelly Babies too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas. Love and crafty hugs. Xxx
Love Sam John a good choose of logo great for the little people as well the love Sam
ReplyDeleteMy brother is very ill with Parkinson’s he recognise me now but when he gets his bag of jelly babies I see that beautiful smile God bless Sam Love always June Horrocks xxxxx
What fun cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
What lovely bright cards on a dull day, great fun.
ReplyDeleteLovely bright fun cards today. My friend’s grandson is called Sam so I made a card for him using the Sam die. He also likes jelly babies. Thanks for this die John. Easier than using my stamp and cutting them by hand.
ReplyDeleteHi John these cards are so bright and cheerful. I love little Sam he is so cute. Of course we know you love Jelly Babies. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat fun cards. I do like a jelly baby!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards John, love the bright colours and your designs, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely bright cheerful cards
ReplyDeleteHi there john just to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year
ReplyDeleteLo v e jelly baby dies John , they are also gluten free yum yum . Wish they were sugar free too. Happy Christmas love Bobbiexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John such bright colourful cards
ReplyDelete