If you want a change of scene I will be on Hochanda today at 10am and 2pm showing some fabulous sale and bonus items from Crafts Too and Aladine / Izink ( a great bonus on the dye based inks!)
We have reached May in the review of the year so here's my three favourite Projects and posts from May 2017!
Enjoy...
Happy Boxing Day John and Sam, hope you had a great day yesterday and Santa was good to you both.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! 3 great projects to drool over. With your fantastic Box Dies we can now make the Sandwhich Box with ease ... thank you.
Looking forward to your shows today.
Happy Sell Outs!!
Patricia xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you they are all great cards.
I hope you had a good Christmas.
I shall set the tv to record.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Three more lovely cards John. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day.Recorder set for shows.
ReplyDeleteGreat samples John, will set recorder for shows
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day.
Marion S x
They're all lovely John. I like the first card. I tried to get that die but it's out of production. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh these are stunning, I know the first one is my favourite but then I say to myself 'how can you have favourites when they are all so beautiful' ....well that is what is going on in my head today.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows today, we are having a chill out day as yesterday was very hectic.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteMore great cards. I think I set up the recorder before leaving home so will look forward to watching the shows when we return.
B xx
Gorgeous projects, this first is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Happy Boxing Day John, three gorgeous cards again, have a great day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd d xx
Stunning cards John love them all look forward to the shows
ReplyDeleteThank you june Horrocks xxxx
Lovely looking back and that sandwich box survived the travelling so well. Who knew where it would lead!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck for shows. I will be watching live as not feeling well
Hi John
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Boxing day.Great cards again
Jan
Hi John. Lovely cards again.
ReplyDeleteJust watching you on tele. Lovely sets.
Love Valxxx
Gorgeous cards Thanks for the reminder of yours shows Just switched over!
ReplyDeleteHi John, Hope you had a good Christmas day,three great cards again,and the box and card that led to such exciting things.I will be watching today as I always try to do when you are on. So nice to look back on all the projects though.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, some more lovely cards in your review. Hope you had a great Christmas and will have a relaxing day today, despite the shows. Have a good day everyone and belated Christmas wishes. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Thank you for showing them again. Hope you had a good Christmas Day. Quiet here today. Just me and the tv but I did get to see your show and am looking forward to the next one. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely cards, I particularly like the first one, in fact I liked it when I originally saw it but have never been able to find that die.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the first one. Saw the first show today but going up against Shaun The Sheep for the 2pm one, was never going to end Well with me lol! Will try and do catch up later.
Ang x 🐑
Hi John three beauties for us today can't choose a favourite
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous collection.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards again today John. I love them all and would not be able to pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great boxing day!
Good wishes to all.
Marie P.