Saturday, 9 December 2017

Lilac Daisies...

Happy Saturday,

Weather Permitting I will be at Crafters Companion store in Chesterfield demonstrating all day today so pop along between 10am and 4pm.  I will be demoing my new range of dies so it should be interesting!

I thought today I would share this simple card made with my confetti embossing folder and the herrera daisy die (from the opera box die set)

I embossed a piece of lilac Lustre print card with the confetti frame ( all the square embossing folders were designed to fit within the Sandwich Box.  I then sanded back the raised surface to show the confetti design in white,

I matted a piece of lilac card onto white and added the press cut best wishes die cut in white on top.



I then added the flowers die cut in sanded lilac and white with white micro beads in the centre.  I set these off with lilac seem binding and my starflower leaves cut in white.


Enjoy...

31 comments:

  1. Lovely card John, in my favourite colours.Have a good day at Chesterfield.Take care everyone.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    A lovely card thank you.
    Take care on the roads, a bad weather forcast.
    Take care and keepwarm.Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, oh I like this card, you are so thoughtful when you design things like all the square embossing folders fitting within the sandwich box, love the colour too. Been so busy that haven't had a chance to play with my goodies yet, but I will, oh and all my cardstock from various outlets came yesterday, I won't tell you what Colin said..........

    Have a safe journey to Chesterfield, and enjoy, I wished I could get there.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John,absolutely gorgeous card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A beautiful card, gorgeous colours. Have fun in Chesterfield, hope the roads are ok.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful. Will be along to see you later. Hope the roads aren't too icy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous John. I find the confetti embossing folder very useful.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John,
    Safe journey and a have a great day.
    LOVE! everything about today's card it's beautiful.
    I had great fun yesterday using my Opera Box Die. A wonderful Die, cuts beautifully and no embossing necessary, love it.
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card John, those daisies are gorgeous.
    Take care out on the roads today
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, John.
    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. Hope you make it to Chesterfield OK today. It's easy to forget the problems you are having with the weather when I am in bright sunshine in London. Love today's card - another take on how to use those wonderful flower and leaf dies.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card John. Xxx
    You don't seem to have stopped over the last few weeks, keep well. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John, love, love, love this card, so pretty and gorgeous colours. Have a great day everyone, and stay warm. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning John gorgeous card The colours & flower are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card After blue, lilac is a favourite crafting colour for me
    Enjoy yourself at Chesterfield

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. Love the colour. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous card John and in my colour as well. Thank you. God to hear it fits in the sandwich box. Been trying to get here for two hours but iPad not working well at the moment so if I am missing for a while that is the reason. Will miss seeing all these lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John I wanted to no where you get your press cut dies from
    Kind regards
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John, Another beautiful card and the colours are just lovely.Hope you travel safely to Chesterfield,we have a covering of snow here but not over bad yet.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love the dies and the embossing folder. I hope you get to the Chesterfield store. The weather is fine here just cold. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John. What an Amazing card. Love the colour combo.. Enjoy your day at CC. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card. Such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John
    I love this embossing folder, so useful.
    Also love that lilac card, just so pretty.
    Take care in this snow and ice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John, This is gorgeous !! I hope you managed to get to Crafters Companion today, we had snow here.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello John,
    A lovely card! Your Dies are lovely! I’ve only made one Opera Box as I’ve had other things which had to be done first! However , Patricia’s boxes are gorgeous!!
    Thanks John, you are very talented.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty card and a gorgeous colour too

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Marie from Longridge10 December 2017 at 10:18

    Another beautiful card John. I love everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing your many talents.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Eh up John
    Delicate and pretty card. Can't go wrong with a bit of lilacing.
    Good job you were at Chesterfield yesterday!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete