Friday, 8 December 2017

Opera Box Video...

Happy Friday,

Im really sorry but the Opera Box youtube tutorial didn't appear I dont know why it kept failing but I finally managed to get this loaded and working last night!

I thought I would share a few pictures of the box that can be made using just the die along with the video.  Just click the video link on the right to see the tutorial.


Here's a few more suggestions that can be made using the die.


Enjoy...

27 comments:

  1. Good Morning
    WOW I loved these boxes when I saw your show I've put them on my Santa's list.(Hope he comes)A very cold weekend forecast take care.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, super boxes loved them on the shows off to watch the video now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, the more I see pictures of these stunning boxes, the more I realise I need the die. Your examples are lovely and show how well designed the set is. Will make sure to watch the video when I get the die. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift boxes, will watch the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    These boxes are something special.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, oh you have been having trouble with this video, but so pleased to see that it is all now up and running, will check it out later. and YES, I have received my order so I will be having a play over the weekend, got so many cards to finish off (inserts mainly) and sent off.

    It is hubbies 69th birthday, yes got myself a toy boy ha ha.

    Have you finished all your workshops now for the year or still got more to do?

    Thank you for all your help, where would I be without you, special hugs. xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John, gorgeous boxes, will look at video later
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boxes are so pretty, and it's always good to have a die to cut things like that rather than having to measure and work it out for yourself! You've done all the hard work for us John. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous boxes, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this die, can't wait to get my hands on it, xxxf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning John,
    Great example of some of your beautiful boxes.
    I will be crafting along with your Video later today, my packages are open!!
    Have a good day.
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely boxes John,will watch video later.Take care everyone .
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant box design especially the lid. I figured it out eventually but I’ll watch the tutorial anyway! Some examples will be on our charity stall tomorrow. Thank you so much John.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning John,
    Thank you for the video. My Opera Box Die arrived a couple of days ago and I made a box straight away.
    I was so pleased with the result. I made it out of white linen card, topped it with a silver gift bow and put some silver glittered washi tape (from that very well known shop where all items are a set price, lol) around the edge of the lid.
    So it wasn't made with anything expensive but it looked stunning!
    I am going to have a go at the different sizes. Thanks so much for giving us crafters the ability to make things like this.
    I said it was the box die I'd been waiting for and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning John beautiful selection of boxes the lids are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John thanks for the video love all your boxes
    Love June Horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John. Thank you for the excellent video. Glad you got it to load in the end. When I couldn't find it on YouTube I thought it must be me. Have made a very nice box. Will try other sizes now.have a good weekend. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. John you are a genius with your lovely boxes. Thanks so much for the helpful video. Hope I can get my hands on your box dies here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh John these boxes are gorgeous. I love how the size can be changed. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel. I don't want to miss anything. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous Both boxes are on my letter to Santa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    Your boxes are just super! The Opera Box must be one of the easiest boxes to assemble I have ever made! So easy to alter the height or width too!
    Many thanks!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks John. Just what I have been waiting for, you have made this box so easy to make and I appreciate all the effort you put into making the die.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. The boxes look ever better in the flesh. A great die and love the flower.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear John .I purchased the Opera Box From Hochanda .I also bought the Lustre Print.. Card in (evergreen) and (warm reds) I found the lustre card colour was coming off the card every time i made the lid.I love the card ,just not for making the lids.I will make some more using tartan,card-stock .the box die is a great idea as i have other box dies that take ages to cut out. any suggestions as to what type of glue is best for box making? I am waiting for book binding glue to arrive .hope this will be the glue i need to use.Thank you for your tutorials Brill

    ReplyDelete