Monday, 4 December 2017

Favourite Favourite...

Happy Monday,

Todays card is another made using my new dies and shows a different look you can achieve with the dies in the sandwich box die set!


I stared by cutting a piece of the rosa lustre card into a square 5 x 5".  I then cut the panel die from my sandwich box die, three times into the card.  I love the look of this especially the stitch detail around the panel.  Next I stuck this to  apiece of vellum using the microdot sheets before from mounting it ( using the foam sheets as I was able to cut these as thin as I needed) to a panel embossed with the fancy lattice i the gold lustre card.



Next I cut a 'wreath' in the gold lustre using the press cut stitch dot circles.  I matted this, again using cut down foam sheets, onto a slightly larger circle in the pink cut with the matching plain circles dies.

I attached this to the front using a strip of satin edged organza ribbon in white finishing with a messy bow at the bottom.  I then added the starflowers in the rosa and the snatching leaves in the gold lustre in opposing corners of the 'wreath'


I finished with a few layers of the rosa and gold lustre and card finished!


Enjoy...

37 comments:

  1. Morning John, absolutely gorgeous card with your very versatile dies.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning John
    Gorgeous card,love this soft shade of pink.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card John, loving the versatility of these dies.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card John. The pink card is lovely, as is the gold.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello John, this card is just awesome, love the panel background and the colours. You have certainly designed such versatile dies. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really gorgeous card. I thought so when I saw it on Hochanda. Everything about it is so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John. I bought the flowers and leaves on Saturday - think they will be so useful.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, so gorgeous, would make a stunning wedding card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John, I so look forward to every day on your blog and you never disappoint me, this is gorgeous, I love the colour of the lustre card you have used, looking forward to having a play when mine arrives.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    WOW!! another stunner, I just love it.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there John, beautifully designed card, such a versatile die, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so pretty I’m not a pink person but I do like this

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the dies used
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning card John love the dies
    Thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. Agree with Wen, would make a fabulous wedding card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning John beautiful card I love the pink card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your dies are so versatile. Beautiful card. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John, this card is just so pretty - the leaves and flowers are so delicate and the pink card is just the one to show off the flower sprays.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it the dies are amazing. Have a wonderful time in France I hope we get to see some pictures. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely John. Just love the flowers.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello John,
    A truly lovely card as was yesterday’s! I do love the Rosa Pink and have some on Order! I also ordered the Yale Blue. Sorry I’ve been missing but have had a migraine! It’s nearly gone. Good to feel nearly normal again! Careful Maureen and Brenda!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello John,
    This card is so gorgeous! It prompted me to buy your sandwich box die (The Opera Box is already on its way)
    With dies of this quality it would be rude not to wouldn't it?
    Thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John, This card is just gorgeous,I love everything about it so delicate and just so beautiful.You are an absolute star.Have a good day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card John, very pretty, love it
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card design. Again, I am so pleased you are back to making elegant cards. You do "elegant" so well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card John and I bought this colour card at Art of Craft last time I was there. Was keeping it for a special card and think this is it today. Ha ha. Myra. Would I say anything like that about you. Take care Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John,
    a super gorgeous stunning card and in my fave colour pink.
    Love your super wonderful design it's perfect and so pretty.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi John, This is gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Simply stunning a real "John" card.

    Hugs Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card John, Lovely colours too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Marie from Longridge5 December 2017 at 12:22

    Another stunner John. I think my wish list is getting so long that my family will think I've gone crazy.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eh up John
    Splendid card that uses the dies beautifully.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi John Beautiful Card John but then all your cards are x Nettie

    ReplyDelete