Tuesday, 5 December 2017

Different Direction...

Happy Tuesday,

The sam die, from the sandwich box die set, today but with a different look.


I stared by cutting the panel die into a long piece of the wild berry lustre print card three times down the length of the card.  I left a panel at the side and added a strip of grosgrain ribbon down this as a base for the flowers and sentiment panel.

I added velum behind the cut panel to soften the edge before layering this onto white and then turquoise lustre card.  I cut the gerbera daisy ( from the opera box set) in 2 layers in the wildberry card with a gem in the middle.  I added a spray of my starflower leaves cut in the turquoise surrounding a circle of gold lustre stamped with my everyday sentiment clear set ( I used three lines as each is separate so I could make the message Congratulations then on your then special day.

A few more mats and layers and finished.


Enjoy...

28 comments:

  1. Morning John, a beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    I am loving all the different ways you are using your fantastic new Dies.
    Mine arrived yesterday, hopefully I will manage to find some time to at least "open" the packet today. There is a "time thief" at work in this house.
    Think you will know all about them!!!
    Have a great day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card John, love it
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card John in rich colours.Another way to use your super dies.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello John, such a lovely card, a very unusual and striking colour combo, love everything about it. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Are you still in France? At Mums this week, talk, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, very elegant indeed, love it, and also the lustre card that you are showing us, the colours you have procured are amazing.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dies can be used in so many different ways. Thank you for sharing. Managed to buy Sam the Jelly Baby, can’t wait for him to pop through my letterbox.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    Beautiful card,love the colours of your new lustre card.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card. Your ideas are amazing. Hope you have a successful time in France.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This die makes a lovely card John xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it and your new dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's lovely and very unusual colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The new dies are brill you must be so proud
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning John beautiful card so many lovely ways to use this die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beautiful classy card today. I'm loving everything you make with your dies and can't wait for mine to arrive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another lovely card today John. I got starflowers, leaves and Sam this morning when I went to Breedon, so I will be playing after I have had lunch.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John,The colours on this card are so unusual and striking,the lustre card is a real winner. Just love the versatility of these dies you must be over the moon with them.Have a great day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John. Love the colours of this card. They are gorgeous and so is the card. Thank you. There a re so many different things you can do with the dies. Had to go to the dentist today and then out and food shopping. Not had time to do any crafting today yet....might be going to watch granddaughter iceskating today but no lesson as her coach is on holiday. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John. I love this card because the design is so different. You must have a really great imagination to come up with these ideas.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW John this is absolutely stunning, love how you have used those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card I love this shade of lustre card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eh up John
    This really appeals to me as its a terrific colour combo.
    Love it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete