I thought Iw oddly share a card today made using the large and the oval media plates especially as these are back available( I went to the warehouse yesterday and saw all the boxes of them so I know they are on their way to shops as I type!)
This is an easy card to make with the background made with a mix of the pigment inks and a spritz of stare onto a piece of watercolour card. The front piece is just made with the ink pads and stamps on the oval media plate. I added a simple stamp form the spring flowers clear stamp set with a collection of seed heads from the same set!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card and love the colours. Hope my craft shop gas them in stock as we have a demo there tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love, today's card, it's stunning.
Might have a go at similar for a September birthday card I need to make.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, I love it's beautiful thank you John for sharing.
Jan
Stunning card John, the colours are beautiful
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely and bright, gorgeous. Save me some media plates please, xx
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty. I hope my media plates will be in today's post. Getting my bag packed ready for tomorrow's workshop.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colours.
B xx
Gorgeous card John and such pretty colours as well
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Sharon
xxx
Love this card, it's so colourful. It's good news re the media plates. Hopefully mine will arrive ready for me to play with when I get back from hols. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThat's really lovely John. The piece on the front would make a beautiful card on its own if you wanted something smaller. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, love it, gorgeous, pleased that the oval plates are back in the shops, I use mine a lot.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDeers in the mist, now flowers.....just waiting for you to bring out that gorilla stamp set now lol!
You are certainly embracing your brighter side these days lol!
Ang x
a very fresh and pretty card this morning John
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs Helen xx
Another beautiful card, John. I can't wait to try all these new techniques tomorrow. See you at Ansty!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I love this John glad the plates are back too this card is so pretty also for male greetings thank you
ReplyDeleteLove june xxxx
Hello John, I love this card, the colours are just so pretty and vibrant, and sing to me! Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such a pretty card today, love the composition and colour choices,
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful bright card, love your background colours, they go together so well.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI really, really like this card. You're starting to get the hang of these plates aren't you ha ha.
Maureen xxx
Very pretty I love the colours
ReplyDeleteNice bright and cheery card John. Hope the weekend goes well love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card! The colours and design are fab
June x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card! The flowers look beautiful against your lovely background!
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
A beautiful card John. Love the colours. Have the plates and stamps so no excuse not to have a try. Hope those lucky enough to go to the Workshops tomorrow will have a lovely time. Well I know you will. Myra seems to be behaving herself today. It won't last! Granddaughter and family have landed in Portugal at last. Plane delayed. Now have to wait until 7pm for the flight to Heathrow.
ReplyDeleteLove your colors and textures!
ReplyDeleteHello John, beautifully designed card and gorgeous colours, very aptly named, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Love the co!ours on this card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Guess what arrived in the post today - yes, my pre-ordered media plates. Now I just have to remember what to do with them, I will have to look at all your posts using them. Love today's creation, simple but still so effective.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very pretty john x love the colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely John. Just had can email to say my pre ordered media plates are on their way to me. Yeh.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I really love this card.
ReplyDeleteJhon there is ns not enough space to say how much i love this card.
ReplyDeleteI love evry little bit of detail, the layout and those stunning colours.
Hi John Such a beautiful card I love it
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSorry late in commenting had a bad week
I love this card John just had to tell you.
Hug's Lynda xx