Saturday, 16 September 2017

Snowflake with a view...

Happy Saturday,

Todays card mixes the embossing folders along with the media plates and stamps form my second range of clear stamps.  A simple look that shows you don't have to waste any of the stamped pieces that aren't crisp enough for a card on their own ( this piece really didn't work around the edges hence the use with the folder)

I simply added this piece behind a die cut of the Crafts Too Snowflake die which I embossed with the snowflake frame embossing folder..

Enjoy...

26 comments:

  1. Morning John, absolutely beautiful. my embossing folder have arrived and they are really stunning, all you said and much, much more.

    Off to Ally Pally today, won't be the same without you there, but hopefully next time.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, a very simple but effective card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John, simple looking card but very beautiful.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John
    A lovely card thank you fot sharing .
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this embossing folder. Been having a great time this week playing with media plates - pleased with results.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great way of using up those odd pieces we all have that we can't bear to throw away! This looks really effective, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John, another great card today using up the waste - brilliant.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea John love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card John love it
    Thank you june horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the boldness of this and the way you've used something that you might normally throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, love this card, simple but elegant and the none Christmas colours are fab. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    A lovely card and I have to say your Embossing Folders are lovely. I sometimes put EF's through my machine in fear and trepidation because they were so hard and bent into weird shapes! Genius idea to have them made of a more pliable substance!! They are great!
    Thanks John,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, Very simple and elegant and the folder is just so right with it.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John

    Great card and a great idea too!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card again today, i love this embossing folder and have ordered it. The snoflake apperture looks perfect with it and i adore the colour behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As Myra says John your embossing folders are great and this one is my favourite. It is very intricate. Hope you had a good day. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and I so love your embossing folders

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marie P. From Coppull.17 September 2017 at 09:30

    A beautiful card John, I don't have much more room in my craft room and my bank account is crying for help (lol) so I will have to try something similar with what I've got

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eh up John
    Excellent way to use up an otherwise scrap piece and the embossing folder and die work superbly together.
    Be nice to get chance to play with them both lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete