I wanted to share this card today which is based on a fabulous card I received from the lovely Sheila in Wolverhampton after a demo I did there a few weeks ago. I received the card in the post and it is just stunning, this is my homage to the original!
I started by making the stamped piece using the square media plate, the waves mask and blue and pink pigment inks. I added the beautiful circle
stamp over the top stamping it repeatedly ( using my press to impress makes this so easy) using the blue and pink pigment pads. I then stamped the dragonflies over the top and shaded through the waves make using a mix of both colours. This really was an experiment I will try to film a quick video on this for those who miss the demo
Happy Monday,
I wanted to share this card today which is based on a fabulous card I received from the lovely Sheila in Wolverhampton after a demo I did there a few weeks ago. I received the card in the post and it is just stunning, this is my homage to the original!
I started by making the stamped piece using the square media plate, the waves mask and blue and pink pigment inks. I added the beautiful circle
stamp over the top stamping it repeatedly ( using my press to impress makes this so easy) using the blue and pink pigment pads. I then stamped the dragonflies over the top and shaded through the waves make using a mix of both colours. This really was an experiment I will try to film a quick video on this for those who miss the demo.
Enjoy....
Morning John, lovely card today, what a beautiful gift from Sheila in Wolverhampton.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful take on a card you received, it's beautiful as the original will have been.
You must be so pleased to see the successes of your vision.
Have a great
Patricia xxx
Beautiful card John, in lovely colours.Hope you had a good weekend at Preston. Was disappointed we couldn’t make it. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovey card.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally Beautiful.
Jan
Hello John, a really beautiful card, love the colour combo. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and love the colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Gorgeous card John and I just love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, you must have been thrilled to receive the original.
B xx
What a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. What a great result, it is only a shame that my experiments don't turn out as well as yours do.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love this John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely John I adore the colours
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Hi John love the colour combo of this great card thank you June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeletepretty card today John
ReplyDeletehugs helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the colours you have used and the stamps are gorgeous. I think that might just be my favourite quote. Have fun with Wendy and Mrs Duck. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a beautiful card and sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John ,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card - well done to you and Patricia in Wolverhampton for the inspiration! It really is lovely. I love the colours used as well.
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Hi John, Beautiful card,colours are just lovely and this sentiment is absolutely amazing,I think one of your very best.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, fabulous card and all thanks to the lovely card you received from Sheila (Myra always gets names mixed up ha ha) in Wolverhampton. I received these stamps from Ang at the weekend so watch this space!!!
love Maureen x
Beautiful design and I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John,such a fabulous design and gorgeous colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John love your card it's a beautiful design colour's are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite stamp sets as I adore the wreath (also my best seller lol!!!). My favourite colour combo too so all good to me.
Ang x
John this is a gorgeous work of art, i love those colours and the sentiment is so true.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. As Mrs Duck says my favourite stamp set out of all yours and love the colours.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Thank you and thank Sheila for sending it to you.
ReplyDeleteI do wish that my cards were as beautiful as yours and Sue's.