Wednesday, 27 September 2017

Nearly all white....

Happy Wednesday,
Today sees me back at Crafty Corner in Breedon Proriry for my Regular monthly workshop.  There are also some places left at the Anstey Workshop in October, details are on the main page on the right ( if you are viewing on mobile you need to click see web version at the bottom of the page to see the full blog)

Back to Todays card and I thought I would share another embossing folder card this time all in white. This really is simple to make It's all made form the Limetree gold dust iridescent card which is a white card with a sprinkling of gold dust when you catch the light.  I embossed the rustic frame in the card and simply added mats and layers using the press cut stitch dot square dies.  I added a stitch dot circle in the centre with the Merry Christmas die cut once in white and one in silver and offset the white sentiment so that it shows up.







The flowers used are a sneak peak of something coming at the end of next month so you will all have to wait to find out more!!  I added stick on pearls to highlight some ion the snowflakes and the flowers and finished with an 8x8" card blank ( as this is an actual card it may be sent lol


Enjoy...

36 comments:

  1. Morning John, this is a really gorgeous card and beautiful flowers roll on next month.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Lovely card,pretty flowers.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, oh I love this one, I don't think you can go wrong with white on white and the embossing folders really work well on this card, and you are teasing us with the flowers, naughty, naughty. Enjoy your monthly workshop today, I am envious.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card John, flowers are beautiful can’t wait for next month. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, a lovely elegant card, the flowers are beautiful. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card John. I have this card stock...limetree crafts have fantastic colours. Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John,
    such a lovely Christmas card, thank you for sharing. Would make a splendid batch card..
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi John.
    Thank you another beautiful card, love the flowers.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, elegant card John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning John, great card, love white on white and as Rose has said would make a great batch card
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it John. See you later

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning John, A very pretty card, I'm loving the spikey flowers, you are such a tease !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! White on white is so classy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John,
    Gorgeous just my sort of card, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully designed card John with the gorgeous pale yellow blooms adding more interest, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so pretty and delicate John.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beauty today John the embossing folder is perfect
    Love june horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John this is a stunning card I love that embossing folder. Have fun at the workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi. Beautiful classy card. Missed you by a day at Breedon. Wednesdays difficult for me at the moment. Are you at Stoneleigh at the weekend?
    SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. As you know I am a sucker for white on white, so this one couldn't fail with me. The flowers are gorgeous - you are teasing us again lol.

    Hugs Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really elegant card john x the flowers are really pretty x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very pretty card I love white on white You are such a tease - those flowers are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  24. The whole card is really pretty. Can't wait to see what the end of the month brings.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning John, such a pretty card today. Waiting to see what the end of the month brings.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John. Lovely design for today's card although, for me, there would have to be a bit more sparkle for Christmas - I am sure this could be arranged. Can't wait to see what is coming up at the end of the month.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John, Wow absolutely beautiful,just love it.Now waiting eagerly for the end of October for those flowers.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John love this card very much to my taste. xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. John this card is gorgeous, you have just saved me a massive headache too.
    I have been too ill to get my head around what to make for my christmas cards and this would be so perfect for me to make.
    I have this gorgeous embossing folder and will just have to be patient to find out about those gorgeous flowers.
    So a massive thank you from me

    ReplyDelete
  30. A stunning card John. Have the card from Limetree and the embossing folder. Lovely flowers. Look forward to the end of October. Sounds exciting. Sorry been missing for a few days. Been away and usually get wifi but Monday it disappeared so nothing until I got back home. Must go and catch up now on the blog posts I missed. Got an e habit ion at local library fir all October so busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW, I adore this card John, and whatever it is coming with the flowers I need it yesterday please! They are stunning

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Eh up John
    On the catch up rounds again.
    When I saw the title, I thought of Michael Barrymore.....urrrrrgh but the card is a corker. Very classy and pure.....not what you would say about Mr Barrymore lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete