Happy Tuesday,
A simple card to make today but hopefully effective in its simplicity.
I started with the circle media plate and inked it with the Izink inks in cases, south seas and rose. I ran this over with my brayer to smooth the ink ( you need to press on really hard too get the best effects from the media plates) I then inked the leaf stamp form the spring flowers clear stamp set with perfect medium and pressed it onto the plate. This technique removes the ink form the plate leaving a resist I then stamp the inked stamp into the piece of card. I repeated this all over the plate then pressed this onto the card using the Press to Impress stamp tool
Next I added some of the leaves inked and stamped directly onto the card.
I cut the dragonfly die ( an old die from my stash) form a piece of background I had stamped then cut it again in vellum inking through the die with cases izink dye ink pad. I added the velum dragonfly over the stamped one and added crystals in the centre and on the edges of the wings.
I cut the centre panel out with the square stitch dot die matting this on a leftover piece of background made using the large media plate.
A few layers of white and lilac and the jaunty dragonfly and done.
All this needs is the appropriate sentiment.
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely beautiful and my favourite colour combination.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother great lovely card.Beautiful colours.
Jan
Again another beautiful card in lovely colours. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHello John, what a beautiful card, love the colours, they are really stunning together. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely sample today, the dragonfly just finishes it off nicely.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the dragonfly sets it off beautifully.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today very pretty colours and the dragonfly just sets it of
Have a good day
Love
Sharon
xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, simple but extremely effective, love it.
I don't normally put sentiments on my "stock cards" till I actually use them.
Sure as fate the one I want to use would have the wrong sentiment on!!
Have a great day,
Patricia xxx
Lovely and simple. Beautiful colour choice.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning, great colours, I have your media plates but this may sound silly, haven't had the guts to play with them yet , daft I know, I'm sure when I start I will be fine, I think some of it is about them being so clean ... lol. Have a good day
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, very pretty misty card in beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Loving the shades, gorgeous. Xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous John! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very pretty card John. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card I love how you've stamped leaves outside of the circle I think I have that old dragonfly die or something very similar ...
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the card John the colours you have chosen thank you love june horrocks xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This colouring and stamping is quite 'ethereal' and 'magical', I love it.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John, such a pretty card and lovely colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John. I would have to agree with everything Patricia Howarth has said about this card. There is just something so dreamy about it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning john,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, with a lot of interest.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the mix of colours you have used.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Pretty, pretty and in my favourite colour too
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John, Lovely card,simple elegant and very ethereal looking in those colours.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and design John and the dragonfly is beautiful, Kate x
ReplyDeleteStunning card design. I especially like the colors.
ReplyDeleteOooh John,
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and gorgeous. I love everything about it.
Maureen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning and wonderful card.
I love the beautiful stamping and the colour inks used.
Super dragonfly also.
I have just posted a card made with your Rustic Frame embossing folder on my blog, and was really pleased how it turned out.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Forgot to say sorry I haven't visited lately I had Internet probs.
Gorgeous! Nothing more to say!
ReplyDeleteLovely card john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
John this maybe be simple to you but it is a beautiful work of art to me.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this and those gorgeous colours.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm late - again! Lovely card and the stamping and colours are lovely! Love that dragonfly too!
Thank you once again!
Love Myra xx
Good morning John. Another beautiful card, I just love the way you have got it all together and so elegant. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Love it. Thank you.
ReplyDelete