Happy Tuesday,
Its another folder reveal today and this time its the Winter Tress, a folder you can use for Christmas but that can be used for projects all year round. I think this would be especially useful for men's cards which is something I now e all struggle with at times.
As you can see the folder is a rectangle which is designed to fit 5" x 7" cards however for the above examples I have cut it into a square card with a matching tag.
I have added another card below showing the folder used for a whole card front.
As per usual these cards will all get their day on the bog with details of how they were made however tune into the Hochanda shows on Sunday to see more samples and see how some of these were made!
Enjoy...

Morning John, WOW a fantastic folder and two beautiful cards this is a must have folder I love it can't wait for your shows to see what else you have in store for us.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, what a fabulous embossing folder, love the tree design, and your cards are gorgeous. Getting very excited to see the shows now. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful folder and cards.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove,love.love this folder. Great cards.
Jan
What a lovely embossing folder. Looking forward to seeing how you use it.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great folder John, love both the samples
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteReally lovely cards today love them both and love the new Embossing folders too
Have a good day
Sharon
xxx
Gorgeous cards, love this embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVE this embossing folder, it's a MUST have.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, yes another winner from me, love it, what a very talented person you are, I have seen pictures of some of the other new ef and oh my word they are stunning.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and great embossing folder.
B xx
Morning John .
ReplyDeleteA beautiful folder so versatile and lovely cards
Catherine xx
Two great cards, John. Love the embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely work john
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Oh Crikey mate, what are you doing to me, I need to add this to my shopping list, gorgeous and so useful for many occasion cards, xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards John. Looking forward to your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteI do so love this card. I hope they're available soon x
ReplyDeleteA great card This folder looks very versatile I can It being useful all year around and even white on white wedding cards
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, will be tuning in to see how it was made.
Must have this folder, I can see I will get lots of use from it and I just adore trees anyway.
Hi John very versatile folder for all thd year round and a nice size as well. Looking forward to the workshop tomorrow, safe travels. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous E/F love the cards.
Lydia
X
Love the e/f it's a must a real beauty can't wait to see what else you have
ReplyDeleteThank you love june horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John, Gorgeous samples and a really lovely folder.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!!
Maureen x
That's a really gorgeous folder! xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely cards, and great folder.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card John. Love the embossing folder.
Hi John. What a really stunning embossing folder, it truly captures the atmosphere of a snowy scene. Love the cards.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Beautiful folder and stunning cards.You really hit the spot with this one. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely folder and a beautiful atmospheric card. Looking forward to seeing how you use this folder in the future, and the new range of goodies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a lovely EF . However what you have created with it is beautiful!
I may need this one!
Love Myra xx
Definitely Myra
Deleteoh my John, the cards are stunning and I'm adding the embossing folder to the JL list! I hope you have loads of stock when you are 'up north' (the proper north lol) in November LOL. Actually, I best get my order in with Mrs Duck
ReplyDeleteJune x
I'm really liking these cards and tag, especially the blue one.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous folder and cards.
ReplyDeleteHi John, gorgeous EF and two beautiful cards. You made me smile tho reading where they might get a day.....
ReplyDeleteMaria x
John both of these cards are beautiful, i look forward to
ReplyDeletethem having there day on the blog.
The embossing folder looks fab and love how you have used it to make two different looks.
Love all these cards and the EF folder. Thank you for sharing these. My wish list is getting very long. Granddaughter back to iceskating today. Did well despite the 5 week break she has had. Still not recovered from jet lag though and it's back to school tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful cards and that embossing folder is brilliant for such lovely scenes you have created.
There colours are so wonderful too.
As usual very stunning creations.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Fantastic folder john and stunning cards x wow x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John Wow fabulous embossing folder I must have this one as you say can be used throughout the year The cards are beautiful
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John. Love this folder. Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John xXx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John . Thank you so much for sharing
ReplyDeleteJust LOVE these embossing folders - just right for Christmas. My favourite is the Star Stream.
ReplyDelete