Happy Saturday,
I am at Inspirations in Preston today and tomorrow demonstrating for the 9th Birthday of the shop. Theres loads of demonstrators at the event and even cake ( as part of the Mcmilon Coffee Morning) Pop in and say Hi if you are around. I will be demonstrating lots of itemise from my new ranges Including the Textures pats and some new Izink Pigment ink pads!
One of the cards and techniques I will be demonstrating today is this one which I an Idea I stole ( witghj agreement) from the fabulous Martine. I made this based on a card she sent me a picture of ( which she has promised as my Christmas Card!)
I made the background using the round media plate, izink dye based inks and my Winter Trees clear stamp set. I stamped the tree in the centre using the Silver Pigment ink pad that I will be demonstrating this weekend. Next I framed this using my snowflake circle embossing folder by cutting the centre out first then embossing the gold dust card ( from Limetree crafts) I added a thin border of silver mirror card around the stamping and the embossing.
I finished with a bow and a selection of filigree cut in the gold dust and silver mirror card ( all from the christmas foliage set i had on my last Hochanda show) I added silver pearl dots and layered with more of the gold dust and mirror card.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Enjoy your weekend.
Jan
Really like this card John, so pretty.Was pleased to finally get my comment to publish. Joycex (Mrs high legh)
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card loving all these Christmas ideas you're giving us.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Gorgeous card John have a fab weekend
ReplyDeleteKewl. Xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVE today's card.
Have a great day doing your Demos.
Patricia xxx
Yayyy i love this John. A really unique n very seasonal look. Hope you are well and hope to see you at one of Martines workshops soon. Xx
ReplyDeleteLove this card. I've just ordered the izink set and a couple of your embossing folders from Ang.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love the card John it's brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove june horrocks xxxx
Great card John, enjoy your weekend
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeletelovely card today , have a good day at Preston
Love
Sharon
xxx
Gorgeous card John. Cu tomoz. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today. Enjoy yourselfq in Preston, the city I was born in.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Morning John, great card, do like these Embossing Folders.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, beautiful card sample today, Martine is inspiring as are you, so looks like this is another card to add to my list.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend in Preston.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Absolutely stunning card John, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John, I absolutely love this card, the colours are soft and beautiful. Enjoy your demoing in Preston. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery nice card John. Have a good weekend. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove this it looks as though you could pick the ornament off the card and hang it on your tree.
ReplyDeleteHugs helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card today. I love all the gorgeous ribbons you have been using lately too.
Love it John. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, enjoy your demo day.
Lydia
X
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card! It's a super idea and the sliver of silver Mirri is an inspired touch! Beautiful card.
Thank you!
Have a great weekend and safe travel!
Love Myra xx
Hi John this is a stunning card. I love the design it is very pretty. Enjoy your day demonstrating it sounds like lots of fun. Don't eat too much cake. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely beautiful,just my sort of card.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, I love it. Enjoy your demo days!
Maureen x
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely card I thought it was a shaker card at first
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today, John. Just received the ink pads from "the pond" - boy, are they juicy. Gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. This is a really lovely card today. Love the soft colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A beautiful card John. I love the Silver and Gold pigment ink pads I have. Must see if there are any other colours. They stamp very well. Enjoy your weekend and don't eat too many Jelly Babies.😀 Lucky I had some at Ally Pally last weekend when I passed out. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteI really love this card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I love it, it has a beautiful 'ethereal' feel for me.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful.
I love this embossing folder and the metallic ink pads are luscious.
Ang x
Happy Sunday morning to you John and to all your followers.
ReplyDeleteA delightful card you are showing today. I was born and brought up in Preston and Coppull is only a half hour drive away but I have no one to take me there and I never go out alone, (sob,sob) have fun and then rest up eh? Cheers!