Happy Saturday,
Today is the last sneak peak of the embossing folders ( although tomorrow will show some new products that I will have on Hochanda tomorrow at 8am and 12pm.
Todays folder is the Tree of Hearts which is perfect for making quick christmas cards.
This is designed to be a Christmas tree made up entirely of hearts either in outline or solid with the much needed Merry Christmas which I have used on other cards simply embossed and cut out.
Once again I have included a couple of card samples, tune in Tomorrow and I will show all the samples and demo some of the techniques.
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis embossing folder is so unusual.Love the design.So looking forward to the shows.
Jan
Morning John, two more beautiful cards and love the folder another must have.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant folder, love it, it's very effective.
Sorry I will miss your shows, hopefully manage to watch on Catch Up.
Hazel and I are off today for our annual week in the sun in our little corner of Paradise.
Have a great day and wonderful sell out shows tomorrow.
Patricia xxx
Great cards John and another fabulous embossing folder
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, beautiful cards and folder.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John, hope all is well with you, another great ef, so looking forward to your shows tomorrow. I know it will be a great hit again.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Useful embossing folder. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great embossing folder and cards.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely folder looking forward to your shows tomorrow
Have a good day
Sharon
xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA lovely folder two gorgeous cards .
Catherine xx
Two beautiful cards & a lovely embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely card, the blue one is very striking.
Lydia
X
What an unusual folder, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Two amazing cards. Can't wait to see you on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely cards John. Looking forward to tomorrow's shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely idea John I would love to have a die like this tree hint hint....!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the cards there great the EFis fab thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove june horrocks xxx
Hi John. Off on hols tomorrow so will have to wait to watch your shows when I get back, by which time I bet they will be all sold out. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThey're gorgeous. I love Christmas cards with simple Christmas trees on them. Looking forward to the shows tomorrow. xx
ReplyDeleteVery stylish design John, I love the colours and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, ideal for batch making, the embossing folder is so pretty
June x
Hi John, this embossing folder has to be the best yet, love the heart design Christmas tree idea. Beautiful cards too. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two pretty cards and a great Embossing Folder. Looking forward to the show.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,The first card is just stunning,I think sell outs will be the order of the day again tomorrow !!!The folders are all beautiful but I just love this one.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteJust catching up after a week away and there are some lovely cards and lovely embossing folders there John, so I am sure you will have another success on your hands. I have finished my Christmas cards for this year apart from a couple more special cards (which are all planned out), but will be hoping your Christmas stuff will be out earlier next year - though I do understand its hard when you are only on the first rung of your independent ladder. I will still be watching all the shows and sending good wishes and keeping my fingers crossed that you do well - which I feel sure you will.
ReplyDeletelove n hugs helen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethe first card is an absolute stunner in my book. So elegant! Love the embossing folder........
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. Another lovely embossing folder. Thanks for reminding me that you are on TV tomorrow, I will have to set the alarm to make sure I don't miss anything.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful folder john and lovely cards x looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Another lovely embossing folder. Great cards. Look forward to tomorrow's shows. Hope your day is going well. I am sure it is. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John your cards are stunning that is such a lovely embossing folders. You have designed so many wonderful things to tempt us crafters. You are very talented. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSome more beautiful samples today and a fabulous embossing folder. Looking forward to your shows tomorrow which I'll tape and watch!
Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother couple of lovely cards today and I do like your tree EF! Really looking forward to tomorrow's shows but will have to watch on Catch up! Safe travel and I hope everything goes really well!
Love Myra xx
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 wonderful cards and that embossing folder is so lovely.
Your designs are so wonderfully created and their colours are super.
Bought one of your embossing folders from Ang this afternoon.
Can't wait for it to arrive to have a play.
Must put my record on for your shows tomorrow in case I forget to watch the old brain forgets things too easily lately.
can't wait till next week to order some more of your things from Ang, as £20 is under the radar for me, but only kidding as it's my hubbies paypal acc and he sees everything I buy.
Won't let me have my own as I will spend too much on crafty items. LOL.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. Will be setting the recorder to record your shows as I think I will be out when there on.
Hi John What a lovely embossing folder I love it the cards are beautiful Looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteLove it ❤️
ReplyDeleteJohn these are gorgeous, have to say the first is my favourite one.
ReplyDeleteI love the tree of hearts, beautiful design and will be ever so poular.